Ratings for Dr. Martin P. Lehenbauer

I have been seeing Dr. Lehenbauer for many, many years and he is a wonderful doctor, and he spends all the time you need with him, I have never once felt rushed when I go see him. I don't know of a better doctor in the tri-state area. He is really the best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

This doctor has been a true servant to his profession, helping hundreds of people for many years with care and empathy, besides the meds he prescribed.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Listens to his patients and is professional and respectful.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

My family has been going to Dr. Lehenbaurer for over 17 years. He is always polite, caring, explains things very well and never puts you down! He has always correctly diagnosed any of our medical issues. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Lehenbauer is the best doctor I've ever had. Extremely caring. He spends lots of time listening to your symptoms, and will always explain treatment options in detail. Very thorough and very knowledgeable. I've been going to him for 15 years and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Martin P. Lehenbauer's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)