Ratings for Dr. Donald M. Mauldin

Was sent to Dr. Mauldin by the insurance company for a five minute exam. He never examined the body part that was the subject of this visit. It was so obvious this was clearly a waste of my time. He stated this was an individual visit and that he and I had no relationship. He also stated he had to answer the questions that the insurance company asked him to focus on; and apparantly it wasn't my extended injury. He stated if I didn't complain about it in the first six weeks, it didn't happen. This is a racketeering ordeal with large company's that are money hungry and no good throw-back doctors that can't make it in the real world at hard working people's expense. BEWARE! and be ready to fight...

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Was sent to Dr. Mauldin by insurance co for RME. Appt was 8am and was in room at that time..He asked me 3 questions and exam was over.. I was back in waiting room at 8:05am. Ask nurse why it was so short...she said he had busy schedule and was like that for all patients. I have reported him with TDI and Texas Medical Board. He found in insurance favor...but I had to have another 2 surgeries on wrist..he doesn't know anything except making money from the insurance companies. Now the insurance wants to send me back to him. I sent paperwork in saying NO...and sent hand written letter of why I won't go back to him...Insurance co said they didn't get paperwork..so they sent in for Commissioners Order for me to see him. He has a copy of the handwritten letter which states that I turned him in...Called TDI DWC and they said I have to go to appt. I am asking my treating doctor to come with me...In Texas your treating doctor cannot be refused entry...if they are then the appt is cancelled and they have to set you up with a new doctor for RME. I will also have video camera recording everything this time. Dr. Donald M. Mauldin should be removed as a doctor...he violates the oath he took ..."Cause No Harm"....when he goes in favor of insurance companies without actually evaluating the patient. All other exams Designated Doctor Visits, RME's, and more...have ruled in my favor. Several Hearings...ruled in my favor....Just this quack is the only one that has ruled against....NOT RIGHT AT ALL!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Mauldin is an insurance adjuster's dream. Never before have I witnessed such a master shill at work. I spent many a night pondering Dr. Mauldin. Did he fight tooth and nail to gain acceptance to medical school in order to shill for the insurance carriers or was it a slow decline into paid prostitution? Dr. Mauldin's examination consisted of several last minute reschedulings followed by the most superficial and/or detached clinical inspection I have had the misfortune of being subjected to. His bedside manner reminded me of the chassis spot welding robots on an auto assembly line, only less coordinated and more harmful. If you're an adjuster, and are not in possession of a preponderance of evidence, Dr. Mengele....I mean Mauldin is your man.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

He is NO GOOD 10 minutes for a RME exam and gives you a bad report .( ALL FOR THE INSURANCE !!!!! )

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Hired by insurance company for their exam. 25 minute wait, "exam" was less than ten minutes. He will not let anyone in the room with you, what does that tell you. Only his word against yours. Argumentative, exam was a JOKE. Do yourself a giant favor. Bring a video recorder of tape recorder. You have been forewarned.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Scamer.......................................................

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr. Mauldin is highly recommended by me. I would hope that anyone with the same condition of myself use him. He takes the word doctor to a new level. He and his staff are so precious. I am many miles from him by living in Houston Tx. and would travel any distance to have him care for me! Rosemarie

Submitted August 31, 2011

The workers comp. insurance company had ordered me to see this doctor thru the Texas Department of Insurance. I went there for a R.M.E. in Sept.of 2009. This doctor was very nice and told you things in a clear manor so you could understand. He is honest and up front with his opinions and about the 360 spinal fusion I had and the one I needed to have again. Overall I was very impressed with him, most doctors in the like this are not for the patient and could care less I have been there several times thru this workers comp. stuff but not this doctor he did care and did not judge me because I got hurt on the job at no fault of my own like the other doctors like him do. Overall I would recomend him to some one who is thinking of a spinal surgery he is extreamly knowledgble and smart. In a way I am glad we met because of the information and heath care advice he gave me on my back I just wish we could have met under better conditions. As far as his staff goes 1 of them was very rude to me.

Submitted November 1, 2009

Dr Mauldin is very honest and treats patients with great respect. He is very knowledgeable and exceeds patient care to the upmost quality of care. Great surgeon!

Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Donald M. Mauldin's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp