Ratings for Dr. Major E. Blair

Operated on my sons leg for a growth that turned out to be a very common thing in hockey players. It was an unnecessary surgery that involved him being put under anesthesia. We later found out from an Oral surgeon what the real problem was, which didn't require any cutting at all.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr Blair did two surgeries on my son. He corrected a broken wrist that another orthopedic in Denton had done. When my son went to college on a athletic scholorship he broke his foot, we brought him back across the US for Dr Blair to do put a screw in his foot. In less than a month my son was playing again and is now playing semi-pro with NO PROBLEMS. His office staff bent over backwards to help us. He called me back in the evening when I called within 30 minutes. He has done surgery on my mother-in-law, successful and my daughter for a knee problem. Both are in excellent condition. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. Major E. Blair's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• Blue Cross/Blue Shield Dental