Ratings for Dr. Frank G. Lushine

I found Dr. Lushine to be a caring pro. He gave me colonoscopy prep pills & liquid for the evening before that I could manage (as oposed to throwing up). Saw me 1st thing next AM. Filled out some forms (new patient) for 10 minutes in waiting room. Then took me back to his office for a brief Q&A & explanation of procedure. Then we went right across the hall to a comfortable treatment room. I could see a lot of what was going on & time went quickly. My experience was that of high quality, expert, personal service. Will see again!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr Lushine is very knowledgeable and personable Doc. I have been a patient for over 10 years and my daughter has seen him too and thinks he is wonderful

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Never bothered to explain my health issues or the medication he prescribed to me. Sent me home after testing never followed up after i called his office twice. called a third time only to be treated rudely.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I have known and trusted Dr. Lushine for over 25 years. Always a pleasure, always professional and always caring.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Frank Lushine is a very straightforward, no nonsense kind of doctor - very knowledgeable - very thorough. I'd recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr Lushine is a very frank Dr. He is a a very good Dr. He has been my GI Dr foe 3 years. He knows his stuff. I have and would recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007

Rudest doctor I ever met!! Never going back!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Frank G. Lushine's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1971)

HealthPartners