Ratings for Dr. Thomas D. Kelley

I have been with Dr. Kelley, for a number of years. During that time I have received excellent health care. Dr. Kelley and his staff are always caring and kind. They make me feel like I am the only patient in the office. Dr. Kelley gives a very thorough explanation of everything and is pro-active with the treatments. I have told many of my friends how much I like going to this practice.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Nurse Kel is a huge asset to your office. Her kind patience during a very frustrated period in my life must be acknowledged. Strange thing,I prefer mean nurses. I'm really surprised that I am so fond of Kel. Dr. Kelly is absolutely in line with any expectation I require from a doctor. He is very good at what he does. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

The last time I went to the doctor I didn't see Dr Thomas Kelley III and it only helped to reaffirm how much I appreciate him. I Have seen him probably since he was fresh out of school. In that time I've come to realize just how good he is as a person and a physician. I do believe some people would consider him not as knowledgeable as some other doctors but that's not the case. He is not egotistical like many other doctors and he's not afraid to tell you if there is something he needs to figure out. This isn't less knowledgeable it is more wise.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Not able to spend much time with patients. I think it's because he always seems to have a ton of patents.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

My mother, daughter and myself all had very bad experiences w/ this doctor. He is very nice but in my opinion not very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2007

Dr. Kelley is the best! He's young, probably early to mid thirties, and never rushes. When my 18 month old son had an ear infection and I couldn't get him into his pediatrician, we went to Dr. Kelley. My son was sitting on the floor of the exam room, just miserable, and Dr. Kelley came in and got right down on the floor with him to examine him. He played with him, talked to me, and answered all questions. He has young children of his own so I knew my little boy was in great hands. My husband and I have used Dr. Kelley as our primary care doctor for a few years now and can't say enough nice things about him!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Thomas D. Kelley's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal