Ratings for Dr. Charles S. Pipkin

Dr. Pipkin performed a three cervical vertibrae fusion on 6/9/2011 last year. I had severe neck and shoulder pain. After the surgery I woke up completely pain free, I felt so good that three days after surgery I was outside pushing a lawn mower around. "STUPID" That was the end of my complete no pain. I have continued to have mild discomfort that is predominately releived with Tylenol. I have many people ask if I am happy with my surgery. I tell them that I have to remindmyself of the severe constant pain I had been in for several years and complare it to my mild discomfort today. Yes very satisfied! Note: For the past year the area below the surgery was always uncomfortable and I was told this many people complained of this. After about a year it has almost entirely gone away. Also. The surgery clinic was not on the insurance list. I had fear that it would not work out but the cost was less than if I had gone with one that was. Very satisfied. I would use Dr Pipkin for any surg.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Pipkin is always kind, courteous, and willing to explain his diagnois and treatment. He did back surgery on me, and it was easy compared to a previous back surgery I had. Although my back still has chronic pain, Dr. Pipkin has tried to help me as much as possible. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

they are always slow an they over book he is a quack and his staff is so rude they have bed manners for the price i had to pay i will never return to see him!!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Charles S. Pipkin's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Live Oak, TX