Ratings for Dr. Rebecca A. Hartman

Dr. Hartman is AMAZING!! She's very friends and really seems to care about her patients. She was my first gynecologist and she made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I have now moved out of the area, and I miss her dearly!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr.Hartman is very kind,compassionate, and loving doctor. She did my hysterectomy and has treated me for over 5 yrs now. She found that I needed more care than other doctors failed to. Dr.Hartman is one of the greatest.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

I absolutely love Dr. Hartman! She has delivered three of my children (two being twins) and performed my 2 cesarean sections within a year's time. I credit her with saving the lives of my twin boys after going into preterm labor at 19 weeks. I struggled with many complications during my pregnancy and Dr Hartman remained aggressive yet compassionate. She always listened to my concerns and answered my questions. After having experienced a stillbirth with my first pregnancy, I was overly anxious about my subsequent pregnancy. I believe that Dr Hartman was as determined as I was to delivery a healthy baby. When I became pregnant with my fourth baby only 5 months after having my twins, Dr Hartman was the first person I called. Again, I received the best care. I have also been able to speak to her about breast health and menstrual concerns. Dr Hartman is very knowledgable and skilled in her field. I highly recommend her to anyone searching for a new OBGYN!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Rebecca A. Hartman's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Carbondale, IL