Dr. Gregory A. Komenda

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Komenda

Partial Knee Replacement - Excellent care from Dr. Komenda and all staff. I had seen him previously for shoulder repair and received excellent care. This time I needed a left knee partial replacement of the medial compartment at age 56 due to OA. Every patient responds differently, but Dr. Komenda said going home the same day might be an option. I walked out of the hospital the same day. Very minimal pain, and at 4 weeks post-op I'm walking 4-5 miles/day with some hills to help rebuild strength. Very pleased with his excellent care and ability to address patient concerns. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Recently had shoulder surgery with Dr Komanda,would give him a 10 for recovery and care,Thanks Judy

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

So happy to report no pain, had a great experience. Had a total shoulder replacement, which was a scary thing. He made me comfortable with moving forward. Very happy

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Thank you Dr. Komenda and your staff. You bought me 5+ years of a pain free knee with the semi-annual knee injections and when these injections would no longer eliminate the pain due to my very active life style, the knee replacement you performed in November was outstanding. After only 3 months I am back riding my bike, taking long walks and living a pain free life. I cannot fully share how this has changed my life. You and your staff have been excellent in both educating me on the options available to me, and once I decided what is best for me, delivering that treatment with the most expert care and compassion.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

Thank you Dr. Komenda for your professional approach and fantastic performance in the 3 procedures you completed. rotater cuff as well as carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel release all three were viturally pain free I believe this is a credit to your expertise as a surgeon. I have recommended you to several people , you and your staff receive a 10 out of 10

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr Komenda performed rotator cuff surgery and some bone removal on my right shoulder. I had almost no pain immediately after the surgery and went off the pain medication by the second day.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Saw Dr. Komenda for repair of torn medial meniscus. I experienced caring professional care from my first phone call to final exam with Dr.Komenda. six weeks post surgery and very pleased with results. Thank you Dr Komenda and the staff at Proliance Orthopedics.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Rotator cuff and biceps tendon surgery. Dr Komenda fully explained the procedure before and after surgery and provided very competent direction on recovery and rehabilitation. I am at 15 weeks post-surgery, full range of motion and on a graduated strength building routine.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Komenda performed my right shoulder rotator surgery 2 years ago with excellent results. I am a couple months into physical therapy for my other shoulder now which he operated on in November of 2017. Same awesome results! I would definitely recommend Dr. Komenda for any shoulder issues you might have.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I was suffering with an extremely large tear in my right rotator cuff, as well as a torn bicep tendon. The injury was 7 years old and the pain was becoming increasingly worse. It throbbed and ached all the time. Dr. Komenda repaired the tear in the cuff and re-attached the bicep tendon to another part of the bone. 4 months later I am pain free. Once I have completed physical therapy, I expect almost normal flexibility and range of motion!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Gregory A. Komenda's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA