Ratings for Dr. Melbourne D. Boynton

So rude and abrupt. I got the feeling he just wanted to do surgery regardless of other options and my age. Either knife happy or money hungry.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I could not be any happier with my recent total knee replacement with Dr. Boynton!!! It was a fast and pain free surgery and I am almost back to 100% function after only five weeks of physical therapy. His assistant Beth is also excellent to work with. They both are right there when ever I have a question or request. Now that my left knee feels so good, I now realize that my right knee also needs to be replaced. I will go right back to Dr. Boynton and Beth with absolutely no reservations.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Boyton was referred to me from my childhood friend who is a physical therapist. So glad I asked his opinion, as he guided me to Rutland Orthopedic to make an appointment with Dr. Boyton. I had a labral tear to my shoulder. Dr. Boyton let me have it straight, and said his part is a piece of cake, but it would be up to me to take the rehab serious. I immediately knew this guy was the doctor for me. He had extreme confidence and made me feel at ease. Everything went just as he said with no hiccups along the way. I highly recommend Dr. Boyton.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I suffered a fall and had a badly broken tibia/ fibula. I was very fortunate that Dr. Boynton was called to do the surgery. He reassured me, explained what would happen and then did an excellent job of putting my leg back in shape. My accident was unfortunate but having Dr. Boynton repair the damage was very fortunate. I received the very best of care by an outstanding surgeon. Thank you Br. Boynton and the entire staff at VOC.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

This guy is awesome. He scoped my knee on Friday and by Tuesday I was out walking a mile. I rate this professional very high! No need to go to a "big" hospital. The best in right there in Rutland!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I recently underwent bilateral total knee replacement surgery. My outcomes have been fantastic.I have been treated in this office and by this physician for 5 years.I have only had the Most positive experiences. Courteous staff. Caring Physician and great after care. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Great orthopaedic surgeon. Did my rotator cuff which went well with no problems. Excellent follow-up after surgery. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Referred to Dr. Boynton from professional skiers. Could not ask for a better experience for my ruptured ACL. Traveled 2 hours from Burlington to see him and well worth the trip. When I was early for appointments, they got me in/out before my scheduled time. Surgery was great and shorter than expected. Good follow up. Quality time from Dr. Boynton during each visit. Such a good experience my wife is now seeing him for her knee.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Boynton is a professional, tell it like it is professional who does what needs to be done, when you need it done. I've had reconstructive surgery on my right and left shoulder and he did an excellent job. I'm seeing him now for arthritis in both knees. He told me that he wasn't able to reconnect all of the parts, but I've experienced normal use of my shoulders, which was better than I ever expected. I would highy recommend Dr. Boynton to anyone who needs care or surgery.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I have o.ly great things to say about my experience with Dr. Boynton and his staff at VOC. I was also impressed with the care and attention to detail provided at Rutland Regional Medical Center's ambulatory care unit.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Melbourne D. Boynton's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med