Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Kinahan

Dr. Kinahan is by far the most welcoming, caring doctors that I have ever met. I am so thankful that he is close by because I wouldn't think twice about driving far to be seen by him. He was very kind when helping me go through the process of figuring out why I was having shoulder pain. Once we found out that surgery was inevitable, he has been very supportive and extremely helpful throughout the entire course of surgery (prep, pre-op, surgery, post-op, etc). I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a top-notch orthopedic surgeon-he is the best around!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

As a RN myself, I know what clinical skills to look for in an Orthopedic Surgeon and Dr.Kinahan has them in spades. He is one of the finest ortho surgeons I have in counted in my career. But the best think about him is his professional dedication to his patients. He is kind,caring and and has a great sense of humor. In a world where insurance companies and L&I regulations are aimed at saving money and not patient care Dr Kinahan is the MD that will stand up for his patients to ensure they receive the care they need! I cannot recommend him highly enough!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I'm very happy with my surgeon, Dr. Peter Kinahan, who stayed after hours to see me when I injured myself at work. Really kind and caring, and good sense of humor. Do yourself a favor and get a referral, he's the best.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

The best! I'm so happy with my new knee but was no so good at physio. Just a very caring guy and well respected, thanks doc

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Very helpful, easygoing but professional. Helped me with my knee pain, I was told it was a torn ACL but was only sprained. Took lots of time to explain. Office staff very nice. Thanks, doc!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Kinahan is a kind caring individual with great bedside manner. Our son had an ankle fracture he suffered at a baseball game, and he came in on his day off to take care of us. He puts you at ease instantly and has a great sense of humor. We can't say enough about him, and his surgical skills are excellent as well. Thanks for all your help!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Kinahan is extremely personable and supportive. His staff was professional and extremely helpful and on the ball. I had a major ACL surgery and I am very happy with his work and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Excellent care from this skilled Canuck - yep, Canada's loss is our gain. Very highly trained, but really gives his time, good sense of humor and compassionate. Thanks for everything, doc!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I went to see Dr. Kinahan after I was unhappy with another doc at this clinic. He was fabulous. He was helpful, humourous, and knowledgable. Dr. Kinahan saved me from taking my MRI to another clinic. nice man.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Great guy and skilled surgeon; always happy to see me and answers questions in detail. I can't recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. Peter J. Kinahan's Credentials

• Univ Of British Columbia, Fac Of Med, Vancouver, Bc, Canada (Grad. 1985)

Coventry Healthcare