Ratings for Dr. Todd M. Guyette

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Good doc

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

My family doctor of 20 years recommended him............

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Guyette is seeing my teenager for a broken finger. He listened to our concerns, explained the break and told us of the risks of continuing to play football, and was even funny. We loved his nurse too. This guy is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I have been seeing Todd for my multiple joint arthritis and he has fixed both of my thumbs in the past. I never feel rushed, and really makes sure all my questions are answered.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Careful with table saws!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Todd M. Guyette's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When the other doctors wrote my pain off Dr. G listened to me...compassion that even my regular doctor didn't have. "

April 7, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Good doc "

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family doctor of 20 years recommended him............"

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. G fixed my thumb when the other doctor in Issaquah just scratched his head. Really nice guy and I have recommended a couple coworkers go see already."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Guyette is seeing my teenager for a broken finger. He listened to our concerns, explained the break and told us of the risks of continuing to play football,..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Todd for my multiple joint arthritis and he has fixed both of my thumbs in the past. I never feel rushed, and really makes sure all my quest..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred from my knee surgeon who said he would have Dr. Guyette fix his wrist if he broke it - can't beat a referral like that!"

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Careful with table saws! "

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best referral my internist made...and given my perchance for injury I have seen many of his referals! Dr. Guyette was great and I have referred two friends"

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son is back playing lacross this week after dr. G fixed his thumb...now I wouldn't recommend the ER we went to but I am glad they sent us to him!"

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. G was the third doctor I saw for my thumb and the last one! Great doctor, really helped me -"

October 24, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 17, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Todd" to "Todd M."

October 20, 2013