Ratings for Dr. Michael Truchon

When I had a physical booked he asked what I expected from a physical?

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I will miss Dr truchon had him for 20 years and he was great with people very kind and caring ....Brenda is an awesome Secretary and glad she came back cause I didn't really care for Nicole who didn't have people skills

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

He saved my life by referring me to the best lung surgeon in Canada

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Cool guy, seems to really care... Great MD! Knowledgeable & Passionate about his work... Got my mojo back... Oh yeah... Nice!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

this doctor knows nothing, anytime you tell him about what your condition is he has no idea and must pull out his medical book.. I would understand once in awhile but it's as if he doesn't know what he's doing. After referring me to many specialist, in a 6 year period, he has finally gotten it right.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

First of all Brenda is very unprofessional controling rude. Nothing is kept in confidence and she thinks she runs the show. She refused to give appoin. in a timely manner. She tells you what your allowed to ask him and thats it. If I want to ask my docter something whats it to her? She doesnt give him messeges she assumes she knows everything when she doesnt. phone is always busy. They dont give notice of time off so your left without meds I am not the only patient with issues with her. Everyone I talk to has the same complaints and when we complain to the docter over the treatment like hell we will get appointments anytime soon. She punishs us her way and doesnt care what or how it hurts others He needs to get rid of her. There is a group of us starting a petition to have her leave the practice for those of you who want to sign you can find it at the next town hall meeting He is a good man kind great bed side manor but but his wife controls him and his practive you shouldnt/work wife

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Trying to call him is like finding a needle in a haystack. Busy signal for over an hour and when it finally rings, they're gone on lunch! Been waiting for a specialist for almost a month. Been in severe pain and he doesn't prescribe any painkillers. So far, since he's become the towns physician, I've had more problems trying to reach my health goal. Hard to do when you don't have support from your MD. He doesn't take the time to really get to know his patients!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

No argument he is a very kind man, but he is a horrible doctor, yes he has bed side manner but he is clueless. He couldn't even come up with an idea of what is wrong with me and now my brother has the same issue. All he could say is "I don't know what it could be." He should have ordered more tests and his memory is a huge fault. Half the time he was calling me by another name and could never remember what we discussed just weeks before.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I used to think I had the best doctor in the world until Dr. Truchon left without giving his patients any notice. I was having some major depression issues at the time and Nicole refused to put my call through to him once he moved to Bonfield. As far as I'm concerned, he did my family a favour by leaving. NOW I have the best doctor around!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008