Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Cerimele

Terrible Doctor! He hurt my back, didnt ask any questions about my pain or well being, had to point out that my MRI report showed I had a fractured vertebra. I explained to him how the fractured happened and he told me that WASNT how it happened.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Upon my visit to Dr. Cerimele, he was extremely rushed and extremely rough in the way he handled me. He manuipulated my neck and spine, causing severe injuries and bruises. I had to go to the emergency room. He injured my right shoulder, my rib cage, my neck, spine, and my already enlarged spleen. There is severe pain and multiple complications since his so called treatment. He never even told me he was going to manipulate my spine, and he also injured my left wrist that I just had surgery on. Now I have to wear an imobilizer brace. Pain, tingling, and numbness is shooting all the way up my elbow on the left wrist as a result of him grabbing it. Emergency room reports as well as eye witnesses from physicians and nurses have been documented. A formal complaint has been submitted to the Ohio State Medical Board and I am seeking legal action against him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Joseph A. Cerimele's Credentials

• Ohio Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Athens Oh 45701 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Youngstown, OH