Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Lieber

Very knowledgeable doctor, understanding, caring, listens and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Stemcell procedure is working well. Doctor well-informed, covered all the angles, answered all my questions. Nice office setup, haven't waited long on any of 5 visits.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. had pt on opioids for 7 years, then told pt they were addicted to the meds, on top of the doc and staff accusing pt of selling the opioids. Fisrt off if you were addicted you wouldn't sell them??? Hmmm, wonder why the pt is addicted when you are the one prescribing the meds. Isn't it your job to check up on the pts. you are prescribing these meds to, and for 7 years. Refused to prescribe meds and left pt with nothing to withdrawal on except a list of rehabs.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Without qualification, I recommend Dr. Paul Lieber for the stem cell procedures I experienced. His PA’s, medical staff and support staff were professional in all respects, and Patient Liaison, Carol Haberman, was always available to answer my questions and concerns. After 15+ years of OA knee pain (bone on bone) and wanting to avoid total knee replacement, I spent over a year researching tissue regeneration using stem cells as a solution to my pain, and concluded that it worked but that results varied for numerous reasons. Next was selecting a doctor, the right doctor. I made numerous inquiries and chose Dr. Lieber. Most important to me at the first appointment was not his skills and experience, but did he give me the pros and cons; was he comfortable with my questions and welcome them or did he avoid answering; did he give me a realistic opinion of my chances of success; did he spend time examining the knee and evaluating the damage; in essence, did I leave feeling Dr. Lieber was honest and forthright with me. Yes he was in all respects. My other knee needs repaired and I will return to Dr. Lieber again.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lieber for seven years. I have sever arthritis in my back, neck and hands. Dr. Lieber's expertise has kept me in the game and has allowed me to participate in the activities that I love. I would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

This is the first doctor that I seen that had options I took the Stem Cell Transplant for my Knee is was handled on time with great care and I think that if there is a chance of a good outcome it will be with his team.. The procedure was as pain free as it could be and he was kind and I feel a good doctor that knows what options there are for a person from Test and MRI's

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I saw Dr Lieber recently expecting a more conventional method of treatment to be offered to me . I was unaware that he only did stem cell therapy. I fully expected him to send me elsewhere. We did discuss stem cell treatment and the cost which I instantly told him I couldnt afford. But he was kind enough to order xrays for me and told me to come back after I had them; at which time he would discuss the results with me and make recommendations for treatment. I found him to be kind and not eccentric at all.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

He is great, and kind. I could tell he cares about his patients. His staff was very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Great doc! Really listened to me and offered me several different avenues of treatment.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

This Drs mood appears to affect how he interacts with you. I went with my adult daughter to an appointment and he was nice, funny and helpful. A couple months later, I went to see him. He was curt and unfriendly. When he asked me a question about my pain and I didn't get exactly what he was asking for, he acted exasperated. That's when I remembered that my husband had been to see him a few years ago and we had immediately switched to another Dr who's no longer with the practice because of his rudeness. He may be a "good" Dr, but when you're in pain, you need compassion and support too. I will be looking for a different Dr.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Dr. Paul S. Lieber's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal