Ratings for Dr. Ronald Tremblay

I have been going to see Dr. Trombley for over 30 years and he has always been rude and arrogant. He is knowledgable however he doesn't always want to use it. If he is in a good humour you will be treated properly if years in a bad humour he will dismiss your symptoms and be so ignorant to you you will want to find another doctor .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Not a good doctor at all. Very arrogant rushes you our of th office. Secretary is not very friendly. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Staff are very helpful, always do there best triage my call to get me seen in the office in a timely manner if not the same day appointment, it is very soon afterwards. Appointments almost always run on time, never wait in the waiting room for too long, sometimes never have to wait at all and go right in. Dr Tremblay has been my Dr for many years, and don't know what we will do if he retires. Very happy with our Doctors office and his Staff, very efficient office.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Rudest secretary in the business.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Love this dr. He has helped me and my family for 30 some years thank you for ur patience and kindness

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Trembaly has been my doctor for over 20 years now. He is now the doctor to both my children and my husband. He is definitely a straight shooter, if you don't like that approach then you probably won't appreciate his help. He is always willing to listen, but let's not forget how busy he is so, he might not always have a lot of time. He address' the issue and if I don't feel comforted then he will try to reassure me or he will pursue other tests if needed. He always asks me how I'm doing, with life in general. He will admit that he isn't perfect and that at times he isn't the most sentitive but his actions definitely prove that he cares for my well being. Dr Tremblay merci pour tes annees de services!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

He is a very good physician. He diagnosed and treated a condition I have for many years, I went to him regarding unusual symptoms for many many years and felt like he was just dismissing the symptoms.. Went to another doctor for a 2nd opinion and glad I did. I caught something very serious. Non the less he is a great doctor and we are all human lol.. Thank You doctor for your excellent and service over the years. Absolutely no hard feelings

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

y'all are on crack if you think this is a good doctor...mis diagnoses, ignorea your comments...brushes you off with .."oh what you're a doctor now". Very dismissive. Been renewng prescription for over 10 years...hasn't given paper for blood work...are you kidding me...his licence needs to be yanked. i wouldn't let him look at a gold fish.

Submitted February 2, 2016

He has been my Dr. for over 30 years, and he is the best.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr.Tremblay is an excellent Doctor. He gives it to you straight just the way I like it. I am able to talk and ask him anything. The staff has always been very accomodating to my requests and are very welcoming. I enjoy going to visit my Doctor! We always have a good laugh :)

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015