Ratings for Dr. Carlos Cordoba

Excelent Surgeon he’s amazing. I had a Brazilian Butt Lift he does a great Job now I’m sot happy with my Body, Flat Belly, Small waist, Big butt omg he’s the best Money well spent 😍😍😍 I love my results Thank you sooooooooooooo much I highly recommend Doctor Cordoba to anyone !!! Saint Vil M.E.C

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

What a great doctor. Goes above and beyond to help you ! If you are looking for a great doctor he is it. Loved him takes the time to listen and does a great job.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr Cordoba is just the sweetest man. He truly takes the time to listen to you and explain all your options thoroughly. He is very empathetic and makes you feel at ease from the beginning. I went in to fix a breast implant and the final results exceeded my expections-so happy with the results. Overall very pleased with the entire procedure and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Le Dr Cordoba est non seulement doté d'un grand professionnalisme, mais il faut preuve aussi de beaucoup d'empathie. Il est très respectueux dans notre démarche tout en étant très honnête. Je suis très satsifaite de ma chirurgie et je n'hésiterais pas une seconde à opter pour lui si je devais subir une autre chirurgie.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Cordoba is genuine as can be, I'm very happy with my surgery :)

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Great experience, very attentionate, he understand perfectly my particular needs. He know very well he's job. He help me to be more confident in myself after an other surgeon did an awful job on my breast, he fit it the better he could. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Great doctor, helpful and AMAZING results. 100% recommend

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Je suis extrêmement satisfaite du travail du Dr. Cordoba c'est un médecin à l'écoute de ses patientes, il donne d'excellents conseils et il prend son temps pour bien vous expliquer la procédure.  Le résultat est plus que satisfaisant. Si je le recommande? Absolument!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I had liposuction with Dr. Cordoba and he truly has magician hands, photoshop couldn’t have done better. After looking at a bunch of before/after photos, never could i ever thought of getting the results he gave me. He is truely gifted in his domaine and will not give you false hope. He did however give more than I could of expected. He is amazing at what he does.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I had 2 bbl with Dr. Cordoba and I am very satisfied with the results. He is very professional, kind and always take time to listen to your concerns and answer all the questions you might have. He was honest in explaining my procedures and the results i should expect. The day of the surgery he was very reassuring with his calm energy. He also makes sure to properly follow up with you after the surgery. He is the best surgeon in Quebec for lipossucion and buttocks augmentation, he is a true a artist, a sculpter. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Cordoba to anyone who want to improve there appearance. He is simply amazing!!

Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Carlos Cordoba's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University (Grad. 1993)