Ratings for Dr. Roshan L. Sharma

I have had an overall okay experience so far with Dr. Sharma and his staff. He tries really hard i believe...so far so good....i guess. .we all need improvement ...

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I have been going to dr sharma for about 2 years. I normally have an appointment about once per month. I have NEVER had to wait less than an hour and a half and then when I finally do get to see him, he spends about 5 minutes with me- if that. Most of his staff acts rude and uninterested in the patients or their problems. Dr sharma himself seems knowledgeable and competent but he is uncaring and will not attempt to work with patients who work full time and have a problem taking off of work for a day every 3 weeks. It seems like most of his patients are unemployed or retired but he does not seem to understand or care that those of is that actually do have jobs can't take off all the time to come sit in his office all

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr Sharma is one of the rudest Dr's Ive ever been too. He and his whole office staff are every unprofessional. Old equipment and doesnt do any procedures at all have to go to another office to even do a pee test. No communication whatsoever. Gets aggravated and irritated if you ask questions. Spends maybe 5 minutes with you and doesnt listen to you. Even talks over you. Office doesnt answer phone half the time. His whole office and staff are unfriendly. Took my MRI Images to him and he had to call My Other Dr to ask what the MRI Images on the disk meant. Had to wait hrs after scheduled appointment to see him. and at times there were only one or two in the office waiting to see him. Doesnt communicate about how you are feeling today or how you have been. Just walks in and says their is no cure for fibromyalgia gives me my same prescription and then he is out the door. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. Worst experience with a pain specialist Ive ever had. Will NOT be going back and I recommend you dont if you want a Dr that is caring and communicative with you about your pain.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have been seeing dr sharma for about 2 years. Everytime I go in I have to wait about 2 hours pasty scheduled appointment. I have explained to staff and the dr himself that I work full time and am a single mom with 2 children but nothing helps. The staff and the dr are all rude and do not care about your schedule. Dr sharma does seem very knowledgeable in his area of practice but the lack of respect for the patients time is unbelievable. And the office is always dirty.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

The staff and Dr. Sharma are all very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Sharma offers very good advice, truly listens to his patients and records in detail all issues being experienced. I would recommend him as pain management specialist to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

A great place for pain management. Dr. Sharma is very knowledgeable and especially attentive. Sometimes the wait is long, sometimes not, depending on the patient load that day. I have not experienced any overly long waits compared to other clinics or Doctor's offices. I appreciate the individualized attention I get regarding my pain management. After living with pain for over 10 years, and inconsiderate physicians who generally prescribed over the counter medications, it was great to find a physician who really cares. I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I have seen Dr. Sharma for 6 months for pain & Suboxone management. There's often a long wait in his office because he's the only doctor in this area with this expertise. He's very knowledgeable, & more importantly, kind & compassionate. I love his office staff; they treat me like family. The entire office truly care for their patients, & I'm completely satisfied. The only thing I dislike is the long wait at times.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I went to Sharma for therapy after a car accident. The first time, I waited over an hour and a half to see the doctor. Took 5 minutes once seeing Sharma. The next time, I showed up on time for my first treatment, I waited over an hour during my lunch break waiting on treatment. The third time, I left after waiting an hour and 15 minutes and did not return. The staff is less than helpful. They do not answer the phone when you call, and several times, the answering machine never picked up. This was one of the worst run businesses that I've ever visited and obviously not accustomed to working with individuals with jobs that they have to get back to. I would recommend going somewhere else if you ever have a need for their service.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Sharma is a Dr. with a heart left in his chest,-takes his time to get to know u also-...I have GREAT RESPECT for him-as well as his entire staff that I was able to get to know! To many Dr.'s are becoming Desensitized & ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$ for the most part...But,this man told me when HE was WORRIED ABOUT ME ! Told me what to do to get help,something my primary Dr.'s should have been seeing about-but, was not & even actually told me I was fine...2 days later at next apt-mt with pulminologist I was admitted in hospital as Dr.Sharma had said I needed to be...I Am sorry but you CAN'T go wrong with a attentive Pain Management Dr. of this caliber !---Bless U always-- Dr.Sharma & Wife- as well as the entire office staff!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Average equipment, cervical neck equipment terribly out of date. One therapist was over 80 & could barely walk . No pain ESI shots available. Staff can be pleasant, wife seems to an TwaoTminous presence. . I wish there wbeantominous presence. Omihu

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Roshan L. Sharma's Credentials

• Hindi

• Nalanda Med Coll, Magadh Univ, Patna, Bihar, India (Grad. 1980)

• Aetna Hmo
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Secure Horizons