Ratings for Dr. Rodney B. Dade

Dr. Dade is amazing! His care has changed my life. Before I started seeing him I was in constant pain on a daily basis.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Dade is the best! I have been seeing him for 8 years and I highly recommend him always.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I have always been greeted with a good morning and a smile. Certainly makes it easier to deal with back pain. All of the staff have been pleasant. I have been treated both professionally and courteously. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Thank you for your continued dedication to patient satisfaction.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Very pleased with the staff and their professionalism,knowledge, and courteousness.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Rodney Dade is among the top physicians I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Dade has been a life saver for my back and neck! I was close to being disabled but he worked with me, educated me, and offered alternatives to other invasive procedures to relive my pain! I have sen about 10 people to Dr. Dade because of my positive outcome! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Dade is an outstanding doctor. He is a very caring, patient and kind person. He explains everything so that I understand and he does not ever rush me out of his office. His staff is also very caring and helpful. I can feel sure when I go in that I will receive the same treatment as any of his other patients. I am a Medicare patient, and I know there are many people who pay for the services like stem cell etc. I feel like I get the same care as any of the other patients who pay for his services

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I am feeling so much better than I did for several years. I have come for the course of treatment. The last I saw Dr.Dade and his assistance Kelly was on Oct 29 of this year, the injection is working so well I am so happy. It took a while to get to this comfort zone. It is the greatest care I have received without having to orally take somethings or apply things. I am one happy customer.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Dade is an efficient, caring doctor. He tends to get tougher patients I know I'm one of them. He is always professional. It is hard to get an appointment but thats b/c he clearly is the best.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Rodney B. Dade's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1990)