Dr. Rodney B. Dade

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rodney B. Dade

It is always scary going to a new doctor's office. These were the most friendly people, they made me feel like I had been around forever, which is very calming. Everyone I came in contact with was professional, polite and listened to me before they spoke. As I checked out I purposely observed other patients coming and going. They all seemed as at ease and pleased as I was. To be sure, my first opinion had to hold true, this is a very professional, caring place.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I have had significant improvement but I expect more with the next treatment. Dr.Dade is very pleasant, kind, thoughtful & interested in seeing me improve.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

In 2011 Dr Dade injected me with two groups shots..That took my pain away for 6years! Back to see him three weeks ago and today...I am pain free again! Dr. Dade is a wonderful Doctor....and he truly know his stuff! I recommend him very highly!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Dade is AMAZING!!!! He takes the time to listen and he is very knowledgeable, best physician ever !!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Dade is amazing! His care has changed my life. Before I started seeing him I was in constant pain on a daily basis.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Dade is the best! I have been seeing him for 8 years and I highly recommend him always.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I have always been greeted with a good morning and a smile. Certainly makes it easier to deal with back pain. All of the staff have been pleasant. I have been treated both professionally and courteously. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Thank you for your continued dedication to patient satisfaction.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Very pleased with the staff and their professionalism,knowledge, and courteousness.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Rodney Dade is among the top physicians I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Rodney B. Dade's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med