Ratings for Dr. Rodney B. Dade

Thank you for your continued dedication to patient satisfaction.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Very pleased with the staff and their professionalism,knowledge, and courteousness.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Rodney Dade is among the top physicians I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Dade has been a life saver for my back and neck! I was close to being disabled but he worked with me, educated me, and offered alternatives to other invasive procedures to relive my pain! I have sen about 10 people to Dr. Dade because of my positive outcome! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Dade is an outstanding doctor. He is a very caring, patient and kind person. He explains everything so that I understand and he does not ever rush me out of his office. His staff is also very caring and helpful. I can feel sure when I go in that I will receive the same treatment as any of his other patients. I am a Medicare patient, and I know there are many people who pay for the services like stem cell etc. I feel like I get the same care as any of the other patients who pay for his services

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I am feeling so much better than I did for several years. I have come for the course of treatment. The last I saw Dr.Dade and his assistance Kelly was on Oct 29 of this year, the injection is working so well I am so happy. It took a while to get to this comfort zone. It is the greatest care I have received without having to orally take somethings or apply things. I am one happy customer.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Dade is an efficient, caring doctor. He tends to get tougher patients I know I'm one of them. He is always professional. It is hard to get an appointment but thats b/c he clearly is the best.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rodney Dade for over 5 years. Prior to finding Dr. Dade, I had tried every possible treatment offered by a long list of doctors. Orthopedics, General Practitioner , Physical Therapy with my symptoms steadily increasing in intensity. After having a Soft Tissue injury in my back and sciatic nerve pain, my shoulders, neck, arm & hand were affected and I had major nerve pain. Dr Dade was able to treat me with a combination of different injections and medications. I was finally able to function normally again. As busy Realtor, Mom, Wife, Nana, & Care Taker of Family Members with serious injuries, I couldn't just stop doing what needed to be done. Dr Dade knew what to do to make that possible. I always recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I am extremely pleased with the personal and professional attention that I receive on all my visits. I feel very good after my monthly visits and realize that I am in very competent,knowledgeable, and professional hands. I feel that my doctor and nurse practitioner are concerned about my health and recovery.

Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr Dade and his PA are caring, compassionate and professional.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Rodney B. Dade's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1990)