Dr. Rodney B. Dade

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rodney B. Dade

Dr. Dade listens carefully to my descriptions of what I'm experiencing and is able to match the treatment in order to provide relief. I felt much better after the injection he gave me.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Rodney Dade for many years. He has been very helpful managing our various physical ailments.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Great 1st time experience....Entire staff...very polite, professional, and understanding...My procedure is set for end of Sept...Dr. Dade made my decision easy...honestly the best experience I have had with a Doctor. Thank you Dr. Dade

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Dade is a miracle worker! After 15 years of managing really tough pain (after two neck surgeries C4-C5-C6-C7) with what I considered exhausting all possibilities for relief I decided to give a pain clinic one more chance. I was fortunate that TRICARE referred me to the National Spine and Pain Clinic and, specifically Dr. Dade. Through a series of treatments he went beyond addressing the pain (which would have been enough for me) to addressing the underlying cause (ligament laxity). I went from a daily 7-8 pain level to 1-3. My quality of life, patience with my family, and work effort has skyrocketed. Wow is the only word!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I brought my 88 year old mother to Stem Cell Arts when she found herself unable to walk due to weakness and pain on her right knee. The bottom line is we have been to various gerontologists and gp's and even though they identified knee cartilage wear and difficulty walking caused by neuropathy nothing they did helped her walk again. My mother is walking today - mostly with a cane but she is walking because of her treatment regiment at Stem Cell Arts. Her treatment over two years included a round of stem cell injections and gel into her knees, as well as blood platelet injections into her lower spine. We are being treated by Dr Dade and have been cared for by various staff for almost two years. Jen is assists us most of our visits, and she is always smiling and upbeat and manages to help my mother relax through each procedure. We never feel rushed and no matter how busy the office everyone treats us as we are the only patient they are seeing that day. My mother has supplemental insurance through AARP and everything except the stem cell treatment has been paid by insurance. Based upon my experience I highly recommend Dr Dade and Stem Cell Arts.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

This was my first visit to your office. I had surgery late last August for a femur fracture and am now having discomfort from that surgery. My orthopedic surgeon suggested that something might be out of alignment with my back and suggested I see a back specialist. I saw Dr. Dade and his wonderful assistants -- and I am embarrassed that I don't recall their names because they were skilled, knowledgeable, totally delightful.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Worked there for years. Dr Dade is the most honest and competent docs at National Spine.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Dade is a good listener and an excellent responder with focused information based on my questions.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

It is always scary going to a new doctor's office. These were the most friendly people, they made me feel like I had been around forever, which is very calming. Everyone I came in contact with was professional, polite and listened to me before they spoke. As I checked out I purposely observed other patients coming and going. They all seemed as at ease and pleased as I was. To be sure, my first opinion had to hold true, this is a very professional, caring place.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I have had significant improvement but I expect more with the next treatment. Dr.Dade is very pleasant, kind, thoughtful & interested in seeing me improve.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Rodney B. Dade's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1990)

Champ Va