Ratings for Dr. Rodney B. Dade

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Rodney Dade is among the top physicians I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Dade has been a life saver for my back and neck! I was close to being disabled but he worked with me, educated me, and offered alternatives to other invasive procedures to relive my pain! I have sen about 10 people to Dr. Dade because of my positive outcome! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Dade is an outstanding doctor. He is a very caring, patient and kind person. He explains everything so that I understand and he does not ever rush me out of his office. His staff is also very caring and helpful. I can feel sure when I go in that I will receive the same treatment as any of his other patients. I am a Medicare patient, and I know there are many people who pay for the services like stem cell etc. I feel like I get the same care as any of the other patients who pay for his services

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I am feeling so much better than I did for several years. I have come for the course of treatment. The last I saw Dr.Dade and his assistance Kelly was on Oct 29 of this year, the injection is working so well I am so happy. It took a while to get to this comfort zone. It is the greatest care I have received without having to orally take somethings or apply things. I am one happy customer.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Dade is an efficient, caring doctor. He tends to get tougher patients I know I'm one of them. He is always professional. It is hard to get an appointment but thats b/c he clearly is the best.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rodney Dade for over 5 years. Prior to finding Dr. Dade, I had tried every possible treatment offered by a long list of doctors. Orthopedics, General Practitioner , Physical Therapy with my symptoms steadily increasing in intensity. After having a Soft Tissue injury in my back and sciatic nerve pain, my shoulders, neck, arm & hand were affected and I had major nerve pain. Dr Dade was able to treat me with a combination of different injections and medications. I was finally able to function normally again. As busy Realtor, Mom, Wife, Nana, & Care Taker of Family Members with serious injuries, I couldn't just stop doing what needed to be done. Dr Dade knew what to do to make that possible. I always recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I am extremely pleased with the personal and professional attention that I receive on all my visits. I feel very good after my monthly visits and realize that I am in very competent,knowledgeable, and professional hands. I feel that my doctor and nurse practitioner are concerned about my health and recovery.

Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr Dade and his PA are caring, compassionate and professional.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Dade is an excellent, caring, professional, and intelligent man. He has provided sustained pain relief for my back pain for a few yrs. now! I have recommended friends and family to him. He is a one of a kind person and his experience matched with his intelligence is rare. However, the staff is just as meaningful as the treatments offered, there was a young lady that used to work at the front desk that always went above & beyond for me. She was a very pleasant, exotic beautiful young lady with a heart to match. I am saddened that I did not get to thank her one last time!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr. Rodney B. Dade's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1990)

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with the staff and their professionalism,knowledge, and courteousness."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Rodney Dade is among the top physicians I have ever dealt with."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dade has been a life saver for my back and neck! I was close to being disabled but he worked with me, educated me, and offered alternatives to other invasi..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dade is an outstanding doctor. He is a very caring, patient and kind person. He explains everything so that I understand and he does not ever rush me out ..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am feeling so much better than I did for several years. I have come for the course of treatment. The last I saw Dr.Dade and his assistance Kelly was on Oct 29..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dade is an efficient, caring doctor. He tends to get tougher patients I know I'm one of them. He is always professional. It is hard to get an appointment bu..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Rodney Dade for over 5 years. Prior to finding Dr. Dade, I had tried every possible treatment offered by a long list of doctors. Orthop..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely pleased with the personal and professional attention that I receive on all my visits. I feel very good after my monthly visits and realize that I..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dade and his PA are caring, compassionate and professional."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dade is an excellent, caring, professional, and intelligent man. He has provided sustained pain relief for my back pain for a few yrs. now! I have recommend..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Worked with Dr. Dade (and all the other providers) for years. I would go to him first if I had a musculoskeletal problem without a doubt."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr dade is THE BEST! dR Dade cares and is smart man. I recommend him all of the time."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR Dade has been a lifesaver for me .I was in severe pain and facing surgery from other orthopods and he saved me because the last thing I wanted was another su..."

December 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Rodney" to "Rodney B."

October 20, 2013