Dr. Dade is an outstanding doctor. He is a very caring, patient and kind person. He explains everything so that I understand and he does not ever rush me out of his office. His staff is also very caring and helpful. I can feel sure when I go in that I will receive the same treatment as any of his other patients. I am a Medicare patient, and I know there are many people who pay for the services like stem cell etc. I feel like I get the same care as any of the other patients who pay for his services

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I am feeling so much better than I did for several years. I have come for the course of treatment. The last I saw Dr.Dade and his assistance Kelly was on Oct 29 of this year, the injection is working so well I am so happy. It took a while to get to this comfort zone. It is the greatest care I have received without having to orally take somethings or apply things. I am one happy customer.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Dade is an efficient, caring doctor. He tends to get tougher patients I know I'm one of them. He is always professional. It is hard to get an appointment but thats b/c he clearly is the best.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rodney Dade for over 5 years. Prior to finding Dr. Dade, I had tried every possible treatment offered by a long list of doctors. Orthopedics, General Practitioner , Physical Therapy with my symptoms steadily increasing in intensity. After having a Soft Tissue injury in my back and sciatic nerve pain, my shoulders, neck, arm & hand were affected and I had major nerve pain. Dr Dade was able to treat me with a combination of different injections and medications. I was finally able to function normally again. As busy Realtor, Mom, Wife, Nana, & Care Taker of Family Members with serious injuries, I couldn't just stop doing what needed to be done. Dr Dade knew what to do to make that possible. I always recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I am extremely pleased with the personal and professional attention that I receive on all my visits. I feel very good after my monthly visits and realize that I am in very competent,knowledgeable, and professional hands. I feel that my doctor and nurse practitioner are concerned about my health and recovery.

Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr Dade and his PA are caring, compassionate and professional.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Dade is an excellent, caring, professional, and intelligent man. He has provided sustained pain relief for my back pain for a few yrs. now! I have recommended friends and family to him. He is a one of a kind person and his experience matched with his intelligence is rare. However, the staff is just as meaningful as the treatments offered, there was a young lady that used to work at the front desk that always went above & beyond for me. She was a very pleasant, exotic beautiful young lady with a heart to match. I am saddened that I did not get to thank her one last time!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

DR Dade has been a lifesaver for me .I was in severe pain and facing surgery from other orthopods and he saved me because the last thing I wanted was another surgery. He is a wonderful man and extremely kind and caring.He has seen through a tragic loss of my only son.i literally cried on his shoulder he talked to me for over an hour and took care of my excruciating pain Kerry is wonderful as well as his assistant. I feel that they truly care about his patients. I had a pain in my right eye and it felt like electrical shocks going my through forehead. He is the only one that diagnosed the problem took care of it.I no longer feel like I'm a crazy woman because of the pain that no one knew what it was. He is a wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Rodney B. Dade's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1990)

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dade is an outstanding doctor. He is a very caring, patient and kind person. He explains everything so that I understand and he does not ever rush me out ..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am feeling so much better than I did for several years. I have come for the course of treatment. The last I saw Dr.Dade and his assistance Kelly was on Oct 29..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dade is an efficient, caring doctor. He tends to get tougher patients I know I'm one of them. He is always professional. It is hard to get an appointment bu..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Rodney Dade for over 5 years. Prior to finding Dr. Dade, I had tried every possible treatment offered by a long list of doctors. Orthop..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely pleased with the personal and professional attention that I receive on all my visits. I feel very good after my monthly visits and realize that I..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dade and his PA are caring, compassionate and professional."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dade is an excellent, caring, professional, and intelligent man. He has provided sustained pain relief for my back pain for a few yrs. now! I have recommend..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Worked with Dr. Dade (and all the other providers) for years. I would go to him first if I had a musculoskeletal problem without a doubt."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr dade is THE BEST! dR Dade cares and is smart man. I recommend him all of the time."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR Dade has been a lifesaver for me .I was in severe pain and facing surgery from other orthopods and he saved me because the last thing I wanted was another su..."

December 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Rodney" to "Rodney B."

October 20, 2013