Ratings for Dr. Timothy S. Grange

I've been coming to this clinic for quite a few years now. I see Jean Hollis in Magma and she is very nice and listens to me. She understands the condition I'm in and the things I go through due to her professional background w/ other Doc's she's worked with. The staff or clinic needs a little help with paperwork, I'm not sure if they're short staffed?

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Grange is prescribing a pain medicine for me that is normally prescribed for recovering opiate addicts. I'm not an opiate addict and I've never been one, I don't even drink alcohol. I haveBeen with him for over 2 years now and every appointment gets worse and worse and worse. Have done everything and they have ever asked and I have passed all their requisite urine testing And I have never refuse to take one either. Just doctor leaves me at a 50 to 80% pain level daily. I do not recommend him He cares more about the kickbacks he gets from the pharmaceutical company then the level of pain his patients endure. The people he thinks are drug addicts are chronic pain sufferers and the people he thinks are chronic pain sufferers are drug addicts. 1 shared their whole life story with me in the hallway and I found out my god she is taking a lot of narcotics for nothing and on top of it she said she was purchasing more on the black market all the time. Which I think she meant the local street drug dealer. Wow sometimes I think I would just be better off dead at least I would not be in pain and I would not have to see that happy :-) condescending to me. It's unfortunate that I know more about the pain that covers me from head to toe on a daily basis than he does and he has medical school and a medical license behind his name.Oh I'm sure he will retaliate if he finds out who this is. But you know Medicare would be more than happy to find out that they have been paying for treatments that have done nothing and it has been reported every appointment that they have done nothing. It's not as if I'm going quietly into the night. I am going down fighting screaming and crying. I have the support of my friends and my family and my husband and my children, they are all more than furious about what has been going on here. If you say you're going to treat someone's pain, then actually go out of your way to treat their pain don't give them a drug To get them off drugs when they don't have a drug problem. Give them the pain medicine that will at least give them 60 to 65% relief for them to carry on with their life.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

My daughter WAS a patient of Dr. Grange. She passed away 5 months ago. I do not know how much so called knowledge, Dr Grange has because my daughter very rarely saw him. She was always seen by a Dr? Powell. She was always frustrated after her monthly appointments. All Dr. Whoever did was add and/or increase dosage of her medication. This clinic or Dr. Office, or whatever it is supposed to be, should have a drive up window because all they do is prescribe medications, always in a hurry, and never suggested alternatives to addressing pain. Forget ever trying to call to speak to a Dr., never, never, never. Dr. returning your call, never. Nurse might call you back, only after several requests. I know this personally, when caring for my daughter and needing to reach the Dr. This place has the most unorganized office staff that I have ever seen. Receptionist and whoever answers phone are extremely rude and seem to have zero knowledge what so ever. My son in law tried to reach Dr. Grange and Dr. Powell to tell them of his wives passing, because she had been a patient for a long time and felt they would want to know, but after leaving message 3 times with receptionist, neither Dr. had the courtesy to return his call. That showed the real character or lack of, of this office and their Doctors. Shame on them!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I just buried my mother! A addicted patient of the "great" Dr. Grange. All this man and his practice is is a drug pusher with an M.D.. He offers no real end result to pain other than to pump you full of narcotics and slowly watch you die as an addict. His practice has killed TWO of my family members now-- someone please stop them !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Grange listens to my complaints and treats me appropriately, He has done for me what no other doctor was able to do, I now manage my pain Instead of my pain managing me, I've gone to him for years and would not go to anyone else. He holds me accountable and for an addict that's a good thing,

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I get the feeling he prescribes the most expensive medications and wants to keep adding more, he doesn't listen to the patient. I would think it should be a partnership with you and the doctor as to what you feel is best for you. It's not with him!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Seems like he gets paid from pharmaceutical companies to prescribe the most expensive medicines.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

staff could be a bit more organized and the office needs to be cleaned up. There are papers and files stacked everywhere

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Timothy S. Grange's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)