Ratings for Dr. Susan Goodwin

My husband saw Dr. Susan Goodwin he’s 70 years old and he’s been having headaches and waking up with then. Dr.Susan comment was he shouldn’t be having headaches at his age.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I saw Susan for over 20 years. She has helped me so very much. I cannot be cured but she never stopped caring and helping me cope. Thank you so much Dr. Susan!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Susan Goodwin changed my life. After having being admitted to the hospital because of a sezuire, I was assigned to her care. I had told my family Dr. over the years that I was having a Deja vu's.... for my family Dr. to say...EVERYONE has those. Well guess what...no...those were AURA's. It took until they progressed to Grand Mals and I ended up in the hospital before anything was done. She also helped with my IBS that I had complained to my family Dr. for 20 years and she did nothing about. Dr. Goodwin who I seen once a year, could tell by my face there was something wrong. I said... oh, just my sore guts....well she had me a appointment with a specialist and put me on some pills...I have never felt better in my life. I don't see her anymore... she has moved on to another dept. But, honestly, I thank the stars for meeting her. There was a long wait in the waiting room , that I will say!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Terrible Doctor my first appointment the doctor didn't even show up waited in the office with another person for an hour before someone called her she forgot what day it was rescheduled me for the following day, my surgeon didn't like what dr Goodwin said apparently sondr Goodwin refused to see me until I dropped my surgeon like grade school but with my health one the line do not see this doctor she is unprofessional shouldn't be allowed to practice

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I saw Dr Goodwin and she was very pleasant and helpful. She was on time and her staff was excellent. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

This doctor was rude, disrespectful and would not let me speak about any of my health concerns. She ignored my symptoms and told me I simply have pain and no other issues. A couple of months later and with another neurologist, I am discovering how wrong she is. She should spend more time listening to her patients (even in the ER) before judging them by age or previous medical history.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Unlike a lot of doctors these days who just rush in and out, I find that Susan Goodwin takes time, is respectful and puts you at ease. You always feel as though you really matter to her and you do...Susan is an excellent doctor and we would all benefit if more doctors took their cue from her. She also has a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Goodwin for the last few years. Also having issues with a rare condition. She was not sure what to do, but ran testing. Followed up and has now sent me to another Dr for follow up. I believe as a patient, you need to discuss openly and make issues clear. I have had a great relationship with her, she listens, and is willing to think outside the box, which some drs. do not do. Although my condition will not improve, she has helped me with options to control my symptoms. Thank you, and the staff.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Goodwin for approximately 10 years. I suffer severe migraines that have become debilitating. I have just read a few comments and I am shocked at what some people are saying. I find it very hard that certain people could say the doctor is rude and disrespectful!! Over my 10 years I started seeing the doctor on a three-month basis for approximately three or four years then it switched to every six months and now it's once a year needless to say I've seen her quite often do the math, and not one time has she ever been rude, disrespectful, unattentive or any other rotten things some people have said just because I guess the truth sometimes hurts! Also on the one lady who stated that her son had to fill out a headache chart well I also did the same thing for close to three years every single day three times a day and in the long run believe it or not it was very very helpful after researching the chart we were able to determine some information which in turn was very helpful the church is par for the course. Anyway is in closing I've never had any issues in the last 10 years and I don't think I ever will because if you think about it I would have already considering the amount of doctor visits in 10 years. Hey what can you say there's always a few bad apples that have nothing better to do but wine, I would have no problem recommending anyone to dr. Goodwin she has done nothing but help me and made my life a heck of a lot easier.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

this is my second visit with Dr.Goodwin and find her very pleasant and easy to talk to she listens to you and tries to explain thins in a way you can understand without being condescending. I have good expectations that she will help me resolve my problems. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017