Ratings for Dr. William I. Owen

I had breast Augmentation done by Dr. Owen 24 years ago. I knew it was time to have them replaced. I had a breast aug with mastopexy done this past May. He saw me within 10 minutes of me coming in the door for my initial consultation as well as my office follow up visits. He explained the procedure in detail. He allowed me to make decisions on the outcome of my procedure. The size and look that I was wanting to gain was addressed with kindness and sincerity. He is AWESOME!! His staff were very kind and helpful throughout my recovery. I am now completely healed and LOVE my results! I would recommend him for any plastic procedures!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I was 62 when I decided to forward with a belt abdominoplasty. I couldn't be happier with my results. I look in the mirror sometimes and just say " Is this really me" I would recommend Dr. Owens to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I recently had a bilateral breast reduction by Dr Owen and I am so pleased with my results. He was very professional and caring. I just wish that I would have had the surgery sooner. He definitely has a gift when it comes to performing plastic surgery. Again, I could not be happier with my results and the experience that I had with Dr Owen and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Owen completed my reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. I could not be happier with his bedside manner, knowledge, and concern for my well-being. He always took his time with me and never seem rushed. He answered all my questions in a courteous manner, and believe me I had plenty of them. I will definitely return to him in the future if I have elective cosmetic surgery procedures. My breasts look very natural. He is a true perfectionist!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I recently had a breast augmentation with mastopexy! I am completely satisfied with the way they they look! My scars are already almost gone completely! He was very professional and informative throughout the entire process. He made me very comfortable and at ease . His staff was very friendly, and I never had to wait in the waiting room. They would see me as soon as I got there! I am thrilled with my results!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I had contemplated getting my breasts enlarged for a few years, as I was always self conscious about how small they were. I decided to do all of my research regarding the "pros vs cons" as well as asked others who have had it done how they liked theirs. Once I had done my research, I picked a Plastic Surgeon who I had asked around about as well as read about and decided on Dr. Owens of Feagin & Owens. I scheduled my consult with him and could not have been happier with him. I was able to talk to him about all of my concerns about having Breast Augmentation surgery. He answered all of my questions with professionalism and eased any concerns I may have had. I was able to look at the different sizes of Breasts and together we decided what would be best for my body as well as what I was wanting to achieve with a natural look. I left the consult nervous but confident I was making a good decision. My surgery was performed about 3 weeks later and aside from the typical post surgery side affects and pain everything went smoothly. I am so much happier in my appearance and walk with a new confidence. I would recommend Dr. Owens to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr.Owen is a wonderful Doctor! I had three kiddos and had been struggling with loose mommy skin and separated muscles for quite some time! I decided to go see Dr.Owen for a tummy tuck with muscle repair...he was very informative and told me everything to expect. I scheduled my surgery in a very timely manor. I could not be more pleased with the results!!! I now have the flat tummy I have been missing for the past 6 years!! Thanks to Dr.Owen and his amazing staff!!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Ive known about Dr. Owen's work for years and decided to have a breast lift with implants in January. I didn't want to be too big, just proportional for my body and he did an amazing job! I absolutely love my new breasts! The OR staff is amazing too! Thank you so much Dr. Owen!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I had a breast reduction and lift on Feb. 1, 2017. Dr. Owen is very professional. He makes you feel that he is going to take great care of you and he does. He takes his time and works his magic. He told me that I would be happy, but I never imagined that I would look and feel like a new woman. I've shown my female family members his work and they were left speechless. I have shared his contact information with several female family members and friends. If I were to leave a final message, I would say, "Do it and experience immediate satisfaction and freedom from neck, back, and shoulder pain." Oh, and did I tell you that I had minimal pain and discomfort? Way to go Dr. O!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I had a breast augmentation with mastopexy the end of October. I was well pleased with results. Dr. Owen was very informative of what to expect. Dr. Owen would only do what looked right. He was a very nice and professional doctor. You could not ask for a better group of people. His staff was friendly and helpful anytime you needed them. I would highly recommend Dr. Owen to anyone in need of a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. William I. Owen's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL