Ratings for Dr. William I. Owen

I first would like to say Dr. Owen and staff are the best. In the beginning of my journey I went for a consultation to a plastic surgeon in Panama City, Florida and I must say it was the most uncomfortable appointment I had ever been to. They would not even try to get my insurance approved for a breast reduction that I desperately needed for medical reasons. About a year later I ended up at my Neurosurgeons office in Dothan, Alabama and he highly recommended Dr. Owen. At my first visit I was very comfortable. The office worked diligently at getting my insurance approved. The insurance was a success and so was my surgery. I am now about 3 months out and everything went great and I feel so much better! Thank you to Dr. Owen and his great staff!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I recently had a procedure done by Dr. Owen! I'm very pleased with my results and would comfortably refer him to anyone who personally or medically needs a reduction. The ladies that work the office are very friendly too. I've only got 2 more weeks until I can return to running and I'm super stoked. I followed directions with his follow-up care and have had no complications; not even any discomfort after waking from the surgery. Feeling fabulous!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Owen for 10 years and I couldn't be more satisfied with my results. I have had breast augmentation, a brow lift, and a belt lipectomy. Dr. Owen always spends as much time as needed during consults, answering all questions and concerns with the utmost care and professionalism. Dr. Owen has impeccable skills and I am beyond thrilled with the "new" me! Also, a shout out to your amazing staff! Thank you, Dr. Owen!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

From Consult to Post Operative Checkups, Dr. Owen and his staff have been nothing short of fantastic. At age 52, I was apprehensive to say the least to have bilateral breast reduction surgery. Dr. Owen and his staff were very professional and patient when addressing all of my concerns pre and post. I am almost three weeks out and I am so happy that I chose Dr. Owen to do my surgery!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

For years I have thought about getting a Breast Augmentation. I breast fed two babies and had dropped over 2 cups sizes. I was Nervous to take a step forward but after much research and many referrals I made a consult with Dr. Owen. From the very first visit the staff has been very helpful and always get you back very quickly. Dr. Owen explained in Great detail the surgery, risk, options available and let me try on as many sizers as I wanted. I was comfortable with the whole process by the time I left the first day. Prior to surgery he prescribed several medications two of which to take before surgery to prevent infection as a nurse I respected that and was Thankful for it. Throughout my journey it has been apparent that he knows what he is doing and I trusted him to with my surgery. He ultimately made the decision on size based on what I wanted them to "look like" and I couldn't be Happier!! Thank You Dr Owen and Staff! You guys are Great!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I had breast Augmentation done by Dr. Owen 24 years ago. I knew it was time to have them replaced. I had a breast aug with mastopexy done this past May. He saw me within 10 minutes of me coming in the door for my initial consultation as well as my office follow up visits. He explained the procedure in detail. He allowed me to make decisions on the outcome of my procedure. The size and look that I was wanting to gain was addressed with kindness and sincerity. He is AWESOME!! His staff were very kind and helpful throughout my recovery. I am now completely healed and LOVE my results! I would recommend him for any plastic procedures!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I was 62 when I decided to forward with a belt abdominoplasty. I couldn't be happier with my results. I look in the mirror sometimes and just say " Is this really me" I would recommend Dr. Owens to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I recently had a bilateral breast reduction by Dr Owen and I am so pleased with my results. He was very professional and caring. I just wish that I would have had the surgery sooner. He definitely has a gift when it comes to performing plastic surgery. Again, I could not be happier with my results and the experience that I had with Dr Owen and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Owen completed my reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. I could not be happier with his bedside manner, knowledge, and concern for my well-being. He always took his time with me and never seem rushed. He answered all my questions in a courteous manner, and believe me I had plenty of them. I will definitely return to him in the future if I have elective cosmetic surgery procedures. My breasts look very natural. He is a true perfectionist!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I recently had a breast augmentation with mastopexy! I am completely satisfied with the way they they look! My scars are already almost gone completely! He was very professional and informative throughout the entire process. He made me very comfortable and at ease . His staff was very friendly, and I never had to wait in the waiting room. They would see me as soon as I got there! I am thrilled with my results!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. William I. Owen's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Arise Health Plan