Ratings for Dr. James C. Grotting

1)Blepharoplasty. One eye round instead of slight almond shape. Eyes hollow underneath. Dry eye exacerbation with consequence of no longer being able to wear contacts, having to have punctal plug,s and having recurrent corneal erosion. 2)Facelift with "pixied ears" and ears sticking farther out from my head. He said, "I didn't operate on your ears."

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Very unhappy. Lower eyelid surgery resulted in two different outcomes. One eye okay. The other wax cut too short and left me with ektropia. This means the lower lid rim turns out farther than it should. Eyeball is now over exposed to air resulting in severe dry eyes and occasional bouts of pain in same eye that was screwed up. When I told him I wasn't happy with it he blew it off and said something like they're not going to be identical. Really? I paid this kind if money for poor work and unprofessional comments? Do not go to him! I questioned whether a Fellow had done one eye but he denied it.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. James C. Grotting's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1978)