Ratings for Dr. William W. Collison

To the women of Prescott Im so sorry I didn't post this sooner. I stopped a girlfriend that was considering going to him and it made me realize I had to post this. I had breast implant done by Dr. Collision about 5 yrs. ago, PLEASE don't go to him! Not only did he do an extremely poor job, he didn't stand behind his work and refused to help me. Since then I have had to have several reconstructive surgeries that have not only been a financial strain but has been a devastating on me and my family. It is not worth the convenience of doing it local.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I went in to have upper and lower lids done. After Dr. Collison worked on me I had to have 2 additional surgeries by a Scottsdale surgeon to correct Collison's work. I heard the Scottsdale surgeon say to his nurse that Collison had really blundered both the upper and lower lid surgeries. After Collison, I looked like a horror movie freak. Don't trust Collison with your face.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Dr. William W. Collison's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ