Ratings for Dr. Rhys L. Branman

Terrible, unfriendly, I had to get my work re done because my implant was ruptured since day one by a needle suspected that punctured me while he was sewing me up allegedly

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Branman is an excellent surgeon! I am very satisfied with the results of my surgery!! He and his staff are very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends. His office is very clean and neatly kept and my phone calls were always returned.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Branman and his staff are so friendly. The office is so professional from phone calls, consultation, and post op appointments. Will definitely refer family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I wondered where the young me went? The image in the mirror had sagging and wrinkled cheeks and looked sad. With a Mid-face lift, I smiled more and stood straighter! The end result was the appearance of a younger me. Thank you, Dr. Branman. SueEllen

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

had a brow lift as well as blephorplasty to my lower lids...brow lift improved my apearence but the lower blephorplasty just didnt do a whole lot for me.. i initially had to postposne my surgery because I was a smoker... i guess thanks to his insistance I've never picked up another one...not sure if I will return for another procedure or find someone else..

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience I had at Dr. Branman's office! He and his staff are incredibly profession while also being caring and compassionate! I had lipo on my abdominal area and was so excited to have a smaller waist :) with little to no pain afterwards and a very quick recovery. I really appreciate that Dr. Branman takes time with me and really listens to my concerns. Even when getting Botox he takes time to make me feel important. A face lift is in my future and there is no doubt who will do it.....Dr. Branman and his team! You guys are the best

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I had a breast lift and augmentation a few months ago. I am so pleased with my results! Not only is Dr. Branman a wonderful surgeon, but his bedside manner is awesome! I also have to say his staff is fun and friendly unlike a few other cosmetic surgeon's offices...they put you at ease. I would recommend Dr. Branman to ALL my family and friends! THANK YOU Dr. B for making me feel good about myself again!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Branman provided m excellent care and really good results for my breast augmentation

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Submitted September 1, 2014

I love Dr. Branman he listens to you, and answers all your questions. I had liposuction April 10, 2014. My stomach looks amazing now. I brag on him to my Facebook friends and everywhere I go. He knows what he's doing. I love the staff Melinda Leslie Karen and everyone else they made me feel so comfortable. I hope he ask me to do a commercial one day Lol I am his biggest fan! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Rhys L. Branman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR