Ratings for Dr. Frank Lee

Dr. Lee is so hot. Can I just date him? Lol. I'm not one of his patients but I had to be in the hospital for 4 days and he always said something funny when I saw him in the hall. That smile 😍

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I've been with Dr. Lee since I was born (24 years), and he always welcomes with a friendly smile, and listens to what I have, and offers alternative solutions and gives you the extra time needed for rest.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Great doctor. Just trying to help with the shortage of doctors in Yorkton. If it was not for Dr. Lee many people would not even have the opportunity to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Lee for about 25 yrs. Until recently when I need to see him his receptionist says he is booked I have to wait a few days. By then the problem is gone. I really miss Judy.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

I agree 100 % with the comments made on March 1, 2008,regarding Dr. Lee. He definately needs to slow down and listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

We had to take our 5 month old to the emergency dept. because she could not keep anything down,and she was getting dehydrated. Dr. Lee tried had given her gravel for one thing and they didn't weigh her. He said she look like she was about 71/2 months. She was 5 months old and you DON'T give a baby that is projectile puking gravel. I stayed up with her all night so she would not choke on her vomit. I will never go to Yorkton Hospital again!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr Lee does seem VERY busy. He always attempts to give me a medication when I go in. I had a fall and he was not able to tell from the xrays that I had broken my tailbone and had a small tear in my kidney...not very good at all. if you are waiting on test results it is best to call the office..I have never got a call back regardless if the outcome was good or bad...I have always had to call to ask for the results even after a month. But if you want medication he is the doctor to see

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. Lee has been our doctor for several years and used to listen to us and actually care. Now I can see that he only cares about how many patients he sees and not what they have to say. I sure hope he puts more effort into patients in the operating room when he is administering anesthetic than he does when he is with a patient in his office. He can't wait to get out of the room and onto the next.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Very poor Doctor, he has to many patients he seems to like the money over patients well being. Misdiagnosed my relative with a migrane headache when in reality he had a bleeding blood vessel in his head, it was only after my relative lost the use of his legs did Dr. Lee take him serious and ordered a CT scan which eventually turned into emergency surgery in Regina.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007