Ratings for Dr. Charles L. Dyas

Talented doctor, obtains results without fail. He has performed cosmetic an cancer related treatments for more than 15 years on me and many patients from my medical practice are referred to him. No long waiting, no drama, do this and that, simple instructions. You want confidence, here it is. You want drama, perfection guaranteed, handholding, poor patient? Go to therapy. Not here. My procedures-breast augmentation, brow and forehead lift, large excisions facial basal cancer(2 with no scar), large excision melanoma on back (minimal scar), full breast reconstruction after mastectomy and chemo looks perfectly natural.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Dyas did not disclose options regarding my breast reconstruction that could have given me a good outcome. When my reconstruction failed he did not tell me that others could fix it, just told me to live with it. I went through a year of issues that could have been avoided. DO NOT USE THIS DR

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I went to him for a breast reduction b/c I had many yrs of pain in my neck, shoulders and upper back. He left me very butchered! One breast is lower than the other, one areola is smaller than the other and I have large humps under my arms which he could have liposuctioned during surgery. When I tried to talk with him about these issues he told me quite rudely that he didn't want to hear ony of that until it had been 6 mths after surgery. I sat in the room crying, no one noticed or if they did they certainly didn't act like it. Well, it is coming up on 6mth and I will have my last visit and he will get an ear full! He is the most uncaring, rude, arrogant doctor I have ever seen. Do yourself a favor, go to someone else! I highly doubt he will offer too fix this butcher job he did and I don't think I would want him to touch me to fix it!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Dyas is a great surgeon! I believe he does not come across as a "over friendly" doctor, simply because of the nature of his practice. However, he was always nice to me and made sure that I understood every aspect of my procedure. My experience was just as he and I discussed!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I had a breast reduction and lift. I researched doctors for 2 years before I decided on Dr. Dyas. He was by far the most recommended for this procedure. His bedside manner is not exactly "over friendly," but his knowledge and professionalism is so far above average! He answered all my questions and even some that I didn't even know I had. He made sure I truly wanted to go through with this procedure. He was very honest and straightforward about everything. There is not a better plastic surgeon in the area. He did a wonderful job! I did not have any of the problems other women did that used a different surgeon. I am very symetrical and have all sensation in both breasts. They look very natural and perfect. I plan on having more surgery in the future, and will definitley use Dr. Dyas.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Although he does not spend much time with you, he is thorough and things happened just as he said they would. I would go back to him again.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

He is a wonderful surgeon. Perfection is his middle name. The facelift he perfomed on me was perfect. The work was so natural and I looked 10 years younger without screaming "facelift". His bedside manner rates high on my list. If you are interested in having any type of plastic surgery I highly recommend Dr. Dyas. I have seen his work with other types of surgery on children and it is amazing what he can do.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Dr. Charles L. Dyas's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

HealthPartners