You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Tracy Mihalnyuk

Dr Mihalnyuk has been my doctor for many many years.She is caring, thorough and takes the time to talk you through her diagnosis.Best doctor I have ever had!!Yes sometimes the wait is long but it is definitely worth the wait as you know when its your time she wont rush you.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

While sympathetic to our current system overload, I often wait 30-40 mins for an appointment I had to schedule a month in advance or more. Dr. Mihalynuk is kind and knowledgeable on some levels, but she lacks understanding and trust of holistic medicine and alternative therapies. Every visit she has tried to push some kind of pharmaceutical to treat symptoms, never looking at the potential cause. But this is Western medicine in general so take it or leave it - depends on patient philosophy.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr., Mihalnyuk is very kind, professional and our family doctor. It's impossible to make appointments with her within two weeks and we almost always end up going to walk in clinic. It is not uncommon to wait an extra 30 to 40 minutes for appointments.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

The kindness most compassionate doctor staff great as well.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr Mihalnyuk has been my doctor for years now,and has help me through the good and the bad, she is easy to talk to, and takes her time when I have appointments with her. her support means a lot to me.Miss heather being there, but the office staff is great and so is her new moa.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Mihalynuk has a kind bedside manner and is knowledgeable. However, I was often waiting at least an hour to see her. I had kidney stones during my pregnancy and made an emergency appointment only to arrive and be told that she was at least an hour behind. The receptionist suggested I go shopping and come back! I waited in extreme pain while others with regular check ups were seen before me. I saw her student during my appointments more than I saw her- I had to make a special request to be seen by Dr Mihalynuk instead of her student. Overall, Dr Mihalynuk is a very busy, over booked doctor who should not accept maternity patients if they she can not spare the time.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

An absolutely wonderful doctor; she is knowledgeable, thorough, professional, and genuinely cares about her patients. She really listens and will not hesitate to arrange for specialists and tests to address persistent issues. I feel very fortunate to have had her as my doctor for over 17 years and to have her as my children's doctor as well. Thank you Dr. Mihalynuk!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

While Tracy is a good doctor and has a nice manner, it is not easy to get to see her. I routinely wait 2 weeks to get an appt, and by that time often the complaint has already been resolved. I need to go to a walk-in clinic or emergency if I want prompt medical consultation. Office can be busy and slow, and wait times long. Sometimes have to prompt her to get follow-up on an item of concern.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Tracy is the best doctor my family and I have ever had. She has helped me through some pretty tough times after some surprise complications when my daughter was born and I really don't think I could have done it without her support. She is truly an amazing woman and I am so thankful she is our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Tracy is fantastic... she has been my doctor for over 15 years.... she doesn't rush you out of her office, she always askes about your family. Because she is willing to spend the time needed with each patient, she does run behind on appointment times. She is very thorough!! I just love her to bits!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Dr. Tracy Mihalnyuk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mihalnyuk has been my doctor for many many years.She is caring, thorough and takes the time to talk you through her diagnosis.Best doctor I have ever had!!Ye..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "While sympathetic to our current system overload, I often wait 30-40 mins for an appointment I had to schedule a month in advance or more. Dr. Mihalynuk is kind..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr., Mihalnyuk is very kind, professional and our family doctor. It's impossible to make appointments with her within two weeks and we almost always end up go..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The kindness most compassionate doctor staff great as well."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mihalnyuk has been my doctor for years now,and has help me through the good and the bad, she is easy to talk to, and takes her time when I have appointments ..."

September 23, 2014