Ratings for Dr. Tracy Mihalnyuk

I used to figure skate, and I severe pain in my right knee. When I consulted Dr. Mihalnyuk about it, she just told me that it was just "growing pains". I had been complaining for many months to my mom about the pain also, and lay time I checked- growing pains didn't continue 24/7 for months on end. I moved away and went to a clinic in my new city because my knees where still bothering me, and I was sent to the hospital to get an MRI right away. Turns out I had torn my meniscus, and had cartilage floating underneath my knee, and I had actually partially torn my ACL in my right knee (but it had healed itself apparently and was just unusually thin for a person my age.) I had to have major surgery and I can't skate competitively anymore because of it.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

The absolute best MD ever. She even takes the time to consider and discuss non-prescription alternative options as she looks at the bigger picture of your overall health. I would be lost without Dr Tracy!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr Mihalnyuk is hands down the best doctor I have ever had.She is very caring,and takes her time with her patients.You never feel rushed. Her new office is great and for some reason doesn't seem so busy. I agree with other patients when saying I still miss Heather

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr Mihalnyuk has been my doctor for many many years.She is caring, thorough and takes the time to talk you through her diagnosis.Best doctor I have ever had!!Yes sometimes the wait is long but it is definitely worth the wait as you know when its your time she wont rush you.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

While sympathetic to our current system overload, I often wait 30-40 mins for an appointment I had to schedule a month in advance or more. Dr. Mihalynuk is kind and knowledgeable on some levels, but she lacks understanding and trust of holistic medicine and alternative therapies. Every visit she has tried to push some kind of pharmaceutical to treat symptoms, never looking at the potential cause. But this is Western medicine in general so take it or leave it - depends on patient philosophy.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr., Mihalnyuk is very kind, professional and our family doctor. It's impossible to make appointments with her within two weeks and we almost always end up going to walk in clinic. It is not uncommon to wait an extra 30 to 40 minutes for appointments.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

The kindness most compassionate doctor staff great as well.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr Mihalnyuk has been my doctor for years now,and has help me through the good and the bad, she is easy to talk to, and takes her time when I have appointments with her. her support means a lot to me.Miss heather being there, but the office staff is great and so is her new moa.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Mihalynuk has a kind bedside manner and is knowledgeable. However, I was often waiting at least an hour to see her. I had kidney stones during my pregnancy and made an emergency appointment only to arrive and be told that she was at least an hour behind. The receptionist suggested I go shopping and come back! I waited in extreme pain while others with regular check ups were seen before me. I saw her student during my appointments more than I saw her- I had to make a special request to be seen by Dr Mihalynuk instead of her student. Overall, Dr Mihalynuk is a very busy, over booked doctor who should not accept maternity patients if they she can not spare the time.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

An absolutely wonderful doctor; she is knowledgeable, thorough, professional, and genuinely cares about her patients. She really listens and will not hesitate to arrange for specialists and tests to address persistent issues. I feel very fortunate to have had her as my doctor for over 17 years and to have her as my children's doctor as well. Thank you Dr. Mihalynuk!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013