Ratings for Dr. Maurice P. Sherman

This Dr injects Sculptra but is completely unaware of complication.His office promised he would call me in the evening and he never did. I was so upset and scared and no call from the dr. He then tried to tell me I had a pimple instead of what really was a reaction of my immune system to the product. Very uncaring and the tactics they use to sell product is shameful. They said they had never in six years had any reaction or problems. In fact they claim he is a teaching expert in the Sculptra field. How can you be an expert and be that unaware of complications? Did nothing to help me and even laughed in my prescence and asked me if something else was going on in my life to upset me so much!!! Oh my god only the fact that I have large red lumps popping up on my face. What a joke of a doctor. Beware.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Sherman is a talented surgeon. I was urged by a friend's recommendation to see Dr. Sherman when I was considering Revision on a botched nose job. I was more than pleased with his expertise and bedside manner. He is a genuine and caring professional. I would highly recommend this surgeon to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Maurice P. Sherman's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1970)