Ratings for Dr. Kevin Batten

I saw this Dr in emergency and he completely brushed me off. My family Dr and an on call Dr told me to go to emergency as I have been suffering with ear infections, life threatening at times, for four months now and my ear got alot worse. I asked Dr Batten if he would refer me to the ENT Dr whom I already saw from emergency. He said no! I've been waiting for three months now for any ENT to see me and his referral would have sped things up. My family Dr even said that, an emergency referral is seen to quicker. So thanks for nothing

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Such a great doctor in such a terrible hospital. Makes the 8 hour experience somewhat tolerable so far.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Best ER Doctor I have had to deal with. Came and saw me in the waiting room to speed things up when no beds were available.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I rate this physician with high marks for his thoroughness, his interaction with patients, his non judgemental attitude which allows patients to share information.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Batten pretty much saved my life 2 years ago after a different emerg doctor at a different hospital misdiagnosed me. I should have written this then....but Thank you so much! You have a wonderful bedside manner and clearly enjoy your job.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I can honestly say he is one of the most genuine and helpful ER doctors I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr. Batten is a wonderful, caring physician. I was so happy on my last JB Emerg visit to see that he was the Emerg Doc....although that was only for the 1st part on the new JB Emerg process...Unfortunately after I left the competent Dr. Batten, i fell prey to the terrible, incompetent Dr. GUPTA........

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

saw dr b at jo brant emerg yesterday and had a minor surgical procedure done,he was absolutley amazing,kind caring and compassionate...even made him laugh....his nurse marie was also fantastic..thank you to both of you

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Feb. 25, 2012 my mother was treated by Dr. K. Batten at the emerg (Jo Brant Hosp) and also in July, 2011. Both times he was superior with his knowledge, asking questions, kindness, and overall professionalism. He was easy to talk to and didn't mind us asking questions. He seemed like a regular guy and was extremely knowledgeable & helpful. He put my mom's mind to rest, explained everything and made some suggestions. He even said if we had more problems to come back to emerg this week! His nurse assistant Jo-Anne was also knowledge, helpful and kept coming back to see how we were doing. Also Bob at the triage counter at emerg was great with his sense of humour. Overall, our experience both times at Jo Brant and with Dr. Batten was a 10.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

I've known Dr. Batten for over 13 years and he is the best doctor i've come across in any hospital. He is very kind and great bedside manner. Consider yourself in excellent hands with him. I would drive to JB if i could just to be treated by him. TWO THUMBS UP!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010