Ratings for Dr. Daniel Thomas

Great surgeon and a great person! I had such a good experience with Dr. Thomas. He is very skilled and you can tell he truly cares about his patients. His staff is also excellent. Could not have had a better experience and would highly recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

The worst Doctor I've been to. Ever. ZERO SKILL. HORRIBLE.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

This doctor did an appalling job when working on my mother. She's been in pain and his work is clearly poor. His nurse was horrid. Don't go to Dr. Daniel Thomas.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I have a great experience every time I go there, he did a great job every time, and if a slight correction was in order he did not hesitate to revise. I've gone back multiple times, and I'm going back again. you have to have realistic expectations. that, and he has to have something TO WORK WITH. you can't expect to come out looking like Jessica Alba unless you resemble her to begin with--bone structure and how you have taken care of yourself is the canvas, and he can only do so much, I'm an artist, I understand the process. If someone hands me a photo of a somewhat less than attractive horse, well, that is what the ensuing painting will be of...exactly. I would say he's taken 15 years off me, kept it off, and is about to do the same again, but I do my part by eating well and working out EVERY day. Nicest guy in the world IMO, and it breaks my heart to read what people have written regarding him. Francine, Oroville.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I had procedures done by Dr Thomas in past but last experience was not positive.Because of how I was treated by some of the staff,I do not feel safe going back.I would urge anyone seeking plastic surgery to go to Sacramento or San Francisco for consultation,also check out real self, talk to others

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

This Doctor completely botched my tummy tuck. If I showed pictures of my surgery and proceeding wounds...you would gasp. Did he care?? Nope. Today my stomach looks worse than before the surgery.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Thomas did a great job on my breast lift and implant I love them but I wish I got bigger. Him and his staff are great. I have a tight schedule and they always work around it. I would recomend him to anyone getting breast aug

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Thomas should not be dabbling in breast reconstruction. This is an art he has not mastered. After 4 attempts at making mine right he threatened to remove the reconstructed breasts and maybe try again. This man caused much heartache, physical pain, and left me devastated and very guarded to the whole plastic surgery industry. I was lucky to find an amazing surgeon in San Francisco, who not only specializes in reconstruction, but is a true artist, with techniques Dr. Thomas never even let me know we're available. Come to find out he kept reinserting my old encapsulated, from infection implants each surgery, and he even placed one under the muscle and one over the muscle to try to mask his surgical mistakes. Mistakes which left me in pain. My advise...steer clear and find someone out of the area, where they preform such surgeries out of a passion for their art...that is not Thomas. His office cancelled dozens of appointments on me once they knew I was dissatisfied. Very unhappy

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Thomas performed an outdated facelift procedure on my face more than five years ago the outcome of which was and still is very unnatural. His sense of aesthetic is terrible. I trusted this novice plastic surgeon and deeply regret walking into his office. The pre-op appointment was short and thomas never asked me what my expectations from the surgery would be. It was his responsibility to impart critical information regarding the procedure whether I asked him or not. I wanted him to address my sagging jowels only but instead he removed too much tissue at the mid-face and above the ears leaving a disproportionate and gaunt aesthetic appearance. The skin only SMAS (an outdated technique) plication at the tragus distorted the position of my ears pulling them down and out. The surgeries outcome left the following stigmata: Smile block- hollow eye- flat cheeks- ear distortion- gaunt temples and an over-all distorted looking face. Avoid this so called plastic surgeon amateur at all costs!...

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

I trust dr thomas, and surgery center the best!Had several procedures over the past few years,I love my results!Best staff very helpfull with any q and a you may have.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Daniel Thomas's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1987)