Ratings for Dr. Jay S. Orringer

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Orringer. My breast reduction changed my life for the better. He is an excellent surgeon and a wonderful human being. He gave me so much personal attention just like Dr. Marcus Welby. My breasts look fabulous!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

So far the entire pre-op experience has been as pleasant as it's possible to be. Dr. Orringer seems to be meticulous, careful and safety-obsessed. I feel very safe in his hands.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Orringer is such a heartfelt man. He gave me as much time as I needed to feel comfortable at all of our appointments. He is so meticulous and obsessive... it is very comforting. The staff is great.. the office is warm and inviting. After going through such a difficult experience with my breast cancer, Dr. Orringer basically gave me my life back. After my experience with him I'd recommend anyone to consider his services.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

What an amazing doctor! He is thorough and a perfectionist. Had breast revision surgery with him in early January and couldn't be happier. He's a true professional and an asset to his field.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Jay S. Orringer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal