Ratings for Dr. Nicholas R. Nikolov

I love the results I got with Dr. Nikolov! He did a little work on my neck bands along with NeckTite and Fractora and I just couldn’t be any happier. Dr. Nikolov was very patient in listening to me explain my concerns and took a lot of time carefully explaining every option available along with the pros and cons of each. It was really reassuring that I was with the right surgeon as he was teaching two other Plastic Surgeons the NeckTite and Fractora techniques that day. Always a good sign when your surgeon is teaching others on the latest techniques and technologies. The recovery was as he explained and I can’t believe how much tighter my neck and face are even just a few weeks after the procedure. Thank you, Dr. Nikolov for being a great surgeon giving me a great result and for being so patient with all my questions. I highly recommend you make time to have a consult with Dr. Nikolov before making any final decisions on your procedure, you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

My family has used Dr. Nikolov’s services at his Beverly Hills Clinic for several medical procedures over the past few years and we are completely satisfied in all aspects of the treatment. The Doctor and his staff are first rate in every way. First and foremost, Dr. Nikolov is a gifted and sensitive surgeon whose dedication and skill is evident in everything he does and his work produces wonderful results. In addition, both he and his staff provide outstanding client service that helps make the medical experience a comforting one. We are very discerning in our choice of professional services and we can attest that Dr. Nikolov and his clinic are among the very best professional service we have encountered. My family and I can recommend Dr. Nikolov and his clinic without any reservations.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I now have perfect natural c breasts thanks to Dc Nikolov! I went from A to a C. I searched all around LA to find that dc that could give natural proportioned breasts that would look perfect with my body and this Dc did just that, perfection... To say the least my surgery was completely painless :-))! It's been two months and you can't even see the scars. DC Nikolov's team was very polite and made me feel at ease! I can't believe all the stuff I was stressing over before my surgery due to other surgeons bad practice reviews, if I would of had known what I know now. I would of had done this long time ago! My breast augmentation was painless!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I went to Dr. Nikolov for filler. He was very detail oriented and an excellent artist. He was able to fix a bad filler job that was done by another plastic surgeon. He is a perfectionist and very passionate about his work. He took his time with me and gave me exactly what I wanted. I would recommend him to anyone seeking plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Nikolov is bar none, the best plastic surgeon. He is an artist who places the utmost importance on keeping the patients look natural, yet, the result is still near perfection. He is extremely thorough and compassionate. His staff is also amazing--from start to finish, they all work as a team to make it the easiest and most comfortable experience. I would recommend 100 times over. He is amazing!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Had a facelift, eye job, chin implant and two other procedures last October. Couldn't be more pleased with the results! Dr. Nikolov and his entire staff are wonderful. Not only is he a fine doctor and surgeon, he's also an artist, in my opinion, and just a very nice guy. His attention to detail and especially his unrelenting commitment to safety are second to none. I'm also very pleased and comforted by the fact that he was as attentive during all of my follow-up visits as he was before and during surgery. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Very, very pleased.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr Nikolov is an amazing plastic surgeon! I have had a rhinoplasty, breast augmentatio, hernia repaired and a mini tummy tuck and I could not be happier with my results! He is knowledgable, comforting and honest about what you need and what you don't. He is meticulous and his results are flawless! Very natural appearance and not overdone. His staff was wonderful as well, so kind, professional and very helpful. I believe Dr Nikolov to be the best in his field and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Great doctor, and awesome result. I paid my portion of the bill and the insurance covered the rest. No issues or hassles.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Over bills insurance companies.....States that he will accept insurance and then bills beyond insurance payments....Charges to his own "auxillary" doctors....ie anesthesiologists and then has then bill in excess as well. Stay away...BEWARE....

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Nikolov is a wonderful surgeon. He performed rhinoplasty and did a very good job. He is very technical and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr. Nicholas R. Nikolov's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1986)