Ratings for Dr. Clair Biglow

This man hates his job, he is only a Dr because of a dare to sit the M-cats from a girlfriend when in University. He has a brilliant mind, but is bored and hates' all the complainers', the mundane tasks her has to perform daily on these people, however he masks it well. And his patients dote on him. He is critical of this too quietly. He would have much rather have been a ships captain. It would have been better for us all.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Receptionist needs to go. Clair is excellent. Takes his time to listen and generally ends up running behind because of this. A doctor that actually cares

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Been my Doc since I was a kid. Doesn't try to rush through people, gives you his time. One Receptionist there is crazy though.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Receptionist is horrible and rude. However he is a great doctor

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Awesome doctor ,great service,clean office, thanks Erin

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

receptionist is incredibly rude, and he is consistently over an hour late

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Great guy! Knows the practice and his business and has a great personality! Russ

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Disgusting disregard for human dignity, don't let him fool you with his smooth demeanour, he hates being a Doctor, everyday of his life....he hates listening to you stories, your worries, he hates what he does everyday......

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

He is the best Doctor i have ever had in my entire life, he is my family Doctor and has helped us through thick and thin. I really do not know were i would be without him to this day, he helps me live. I trust him with my life, me and my brothers thought that he was related to our family, but now that were grown up we know that he's our doctor haha. He has done more for me than anything, i love his personality, he has the greatest smile, and by god he is so sweet. 8)

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Our Doctor for over 20 yrs and has been excellent but he never did take me fly fishing :)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014