You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Clair Biglow

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Receptionist is horrible and rude. However he is a great doctor

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Awesome doctor ,great service,clean office, thanks Erin

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

receptionist is incredibly rude, and he is consistently over an hour late

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Disgusting disregard for human dignity, don't let him fool you with his smooth demeanour, he hates being a Doctor, everyday of his life....he hates listening to you stories, your worries, he hates what he does everyday......

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

He is the best Doctor i have ever had in my entire life, he is my family Doctor and has helped us through thick and thin. I really do not know were i would be without him to this day, he helps me live. I trust him with my life, me and my brothers thought that he was related to our family, but now that were grown up we know that he's our doctor haha. He has done more for me than anything, i love his personality, he has the greatest smile, and by god he is so sweet. 8)

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Our Doctor for over 20 yrs and has been excellent but he never did take me fly fishing :)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Biglow has been my family's physician for 20 years. He has seen us through some really hard times, with great care and compassion. He is easy to talk to, has a wonderful sense of humour; listens intensely when things are serious. I don't know what we would do without him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Clair Biglow's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist needs to go. Clair is excellent. Takes his time to listen and generally ends up running behind because of this. A doctor that actually cares"

April 2, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Been my Doc since I was a kid. Doesn't try to rush through people, gives you his time. One Receptionist there is crazy though. "

March 2, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist is horrible and rude. However he is a great doctor"

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor ,great service,clean office, thanks Erin"

February 24, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "receptionist is incredibly rude, and he is consistently over an hour late"

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great guy! Knows the practice and his business and has a great personality! Russ"

October 19, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Disgusting disregard for human dignity, don't let him fool you with his smooth demeanour, he hates being a Doctor, everyday of his life....he hates listening t..."

October 7, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V9K0" to "V9K". Address has been updated from "None" to "152 West 2nd Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507527100".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best Doctor i have ever had in my entire life, he is my family Doctor and has helped us through thick and thin. I really do not know were i would be w..."

May 8, 2015