Ratings for Dr. Clair Biglow

Dr. Biglow has been my doctor for many years. I have every confidence in him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Biglow is a great doctor. He is thoughtful, listens, caring and takes his time with my toddler and I. She was nervous about being there and he coxed her out so sweetly. He helped me make a hard decision for my family and supported me through it. Calling me to check in and working with other doctors I had been referred too. However Char is awful, she is rude, mean and breaks confidentiality/goasips everytime I'm there. She doesn't lower her voice when speaking to you so she broadcasts your issues to everyone. Ingrid is so sweet and polite. She deserves to be there full time

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I can,t believe other comments. char has always been freindly and helpful Char has always been friendly and helpful with me. Dr. biglow has been great. He has been my Dr. for many years.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr Biglow has a very casual knowledgeable manner. I must agree his receptionist is very curt most of the time. She is certainly what I call "the gate keeper".

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Best Dr. I have ever had,he cares about what is going on with me and my health.Cannot say the same for Char,she is sooooo unprofessional.I don't know why he keeps her,just read the comments and you will see that she is mentioned in many of them.Ingrid on the other hand is wonderful.He runs late because he cares and will spend time with each patient explaining the issues they have.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

The receptionist (Char) is rude and doesn't do her job properly. I usually have to call in several times before she answers my calls. I can't believe she still works there. Dr. Bigelow is great though, very kind and willing to help. It is unfortunate you go in angry because of the office staff.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Clair has been my doctor for almost 20 years. He is kind and patient with a good bedside manner. I feel that he is always willing to make referrals and hear me out. Unfortunately I can't say the same for Char...she is often rude and unprofessional. I've heard her breach confidentiality and gossip and I am shocked she is still employed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

His receptionist is very rude and unprofessional, he is always late and rushes through your appointment like your mundane problems are below him

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr Biglow is great, however he is often late. During the periods of waiting I frequently hear the receptionist gossip about patients private information

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Oh my goodness! How is it the receptionist hasn't been fired? She is NASTY, so very unprofessional and RUDE. The worst -- she is judgemental towards patients. Seriously, lacking in customer service skills, compassion and manners.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016