Ratings for Dr. Robert Kotler

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Not a great nose job. Have a bump in my nose I didn't have before and a large dip in my nostril.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

It has been 6 months since I had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Kotler. My nose looks amazing! So natural looking. Everyone asks if I’ve “lost weight” or “changed my hair”. It is obvious that something is better about my appearance, but what changed isn’t obvious and that makes me so happy. My nose looks natural, which is one of the reasons why I chose Dr. Kotler. Before consulting with him, I looked through the many photos he had on his website and noticed immediately that he never made a nose look “overdone”. That was truly my worst nightmare. Dr. Kotler was so patient and answered all my questions without ever rushing me. I did consult with another doctor, but was immediately turned off when he gave me a limit on the number of questions I could ask during my consultation. I figured if he didn’t take the time with me during my consutlation, he would most likely rush my surgery too. Thanks to Dr. Kotler I have the nose I always dreamed of having.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Robert Kotler's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1967)

Healthnet
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I sadly found him to be extremely uncaring and unsympathetic after having terribly botched my surgery. "

May 21, 2015