Ratings for Dr. Della C. Bennett

I have been to your office several times now. Each time I have seen Angie for facial procedures. She is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I also love to go to Angie because she treats me like a friend and not just another money making appointment.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I feel comfortable with Dr. Bennet's recommendations. She is reassuring as I was hesitant as to how to best proceed with my desires. And I have been very pleased with the results from both of my visits. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Della C. Bennett's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to your office several times now. Each time I have seen Angie for facial procedures. She is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel comfortable with Dr. Bennet's recommendations. She is reassuring as I was hesitant as to how to best proceed with my desires. And I have been very please..."

November 30, 2015

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love all of you! The staff is wonderful, and the Dr. is professional and easy to talk with. I will continue to have my services done here. Thank you."

October 5, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Della" to "Della C."

October 20, 2013