Ratings for Dr. Della C. Bennett

Best place to get any type of procedure,very happy with my results.The staff was very helpful and nice they really care for you.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

From the moment I first walked in to Gemini I felt comfortable and knew I was choosing the right doctor for me. Dr Bennett and her staff are wonderful and always friendly and help me with any questions or concerns. I recently had my tummy tuck surgery and I can already see I'm going to have great results after my full recovery!! -Claudia M.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

The staff are always very nice and helpful and Dr Bennett is very pleasant answersall your questions and explains everything .Yes i would and have recommend Dr Bennett and Gemimi Plastic Surgery to friends

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I went to several consults prior to finding Dr. Bennett and none came even close to the level of professionalism I received at Gemini plastic surgery. I am very happy with my results so far and would highly recommend Dr. Gemini for any and all surgical needs. I'm smiling as I write this review because I truly feel blessed to have such an awesome doctor. She even gives you her personal cell phone number just in case you need to contact her for anything during your recovery. I used it a couple of times and she responded quickly and professionally.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I feel comfortable with Dr. Bennet's recommendations. She is reassuring as I was hesitant as to how to best proceed with my desires. And I have been very pleased with the results from both of my visits. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

6 months post op for a Breast Augmentation / Lift, Lipo, Tummy Tuck. I feel great. Dr Bennet makes herself available with any questions I have (still) and is very quick at responding. The whole staff is very sweet. I have sincegone in for laser, botox and a facial. Everyvisit I come out feeling comfortable andconfident. And that's the point, right?

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I am over the moon with my results. Dr Bennet patiently answered all of my questions and explained exactly what she was going to be doing, putting me completely at ease. The Staff is the best of the best! I highly recommend Gemini to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

BOTCHED!!! THAT IS WHAT Della Bennett did to me. Not only once, but twice. At first she seemed sincere and knowledgeable. I had the worst tummy tuck recovery and bottomed out implants.She didn't even tighten my stomach muscles which is required for a tummy tuck I had a tennis size hole in my stomach for 7 months! . You could see my abdominal muscles! It was a long and painful recovery with a big weekly dollar amount being spent on medical supplies. I had her re-due my implants and the 2nd time was worse than the first! I have the nastiest scars and terrible breast pain. I am having to have the "mommy makeover" surgery all over again at a hefty dollar amount for reconstructive surgery,. Causing my family great financial and emotional stress. If you are wanting a good result DO NOT DO NOT let her lay a knife to you. You pay for what you get! Trust me surgery is not her strong suite!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have an amazing experience with Dr Bennet and her staff! Dr Bennett is so caring understanding and the makes me feel so comfortable when I go in

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I was very impressed with the thoroughness of the consultation, the way Dr Bennett made me feel comfortable asking questions and showed her knowledge and expertise. I also felt Kimber was great and I am excited to move forward!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Della C. Bennett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Plastic surgery is an opportunity to give a desired area of your body a new and improved look. Dr. Della Bennett specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery with a focus on breast surgery, body contouring, and facial rejuvenation. She is known for her sensitivity to patient needs and fully educates each patient on the aesthetic options before selecting an ideal individualized plan. She wants to make sure you look and feel the best “you” possible.

• English
  • Spanish

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Delta Dental