Ratings for Dr. Della C. Bennett

I am over the moon with my results. Dr Bennet patiently answered all of my questions and explained exactly what she was going to be doing, putting me completely at ease. The Staff is the best of the best! I highly recommend Gemini to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

BOTCHED!!! THAT IS WHAT Della Bennett did to me. Not only once, but twice. At first she seemed sincere and knowledgeable. I had the worst tummy tuck recovery and bottomed out implants.She didn't even tighten my stomach muscles which is required for a tummy tuck I had a tennis size hole in my stomach for 7 months! . You could see my abdominal muscles! It was a long and painful recovery with a big weekly dollar amount being spent on medical supplies. I had her re-due my implants and the 2nd time was worse than the first! I have the nastiest scars and terrible breast pain. I am having to have the "mommy makeover" surgery all over again at a hefty dollar amount for reconstructive surgery,. Causing my family great financial and emotional stress. If you are wanting a good result DO NOT DO NOT let her lay a knife to you. You pay for what you get! Trust me surgery is not her strong suite!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have an amazing experience with Dr Bennet and her staff! Dr Bennett is so caring understanding and the makes me feel so comfortable when I go in

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I was very impressed with the thoroughness of the consultation, the way Dr Bennett made me feel comfortable asking questions and showed her knowledge and expertise. I also felt Kimber was great and I am excited to move forward!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Della Bennett is the sweetest! It's very easy to tell that she loves her patients - she'll work with you and answer any questions or concerns that you may have. She was recommended to me, and I would definitely recommend her as well. I had to rate 4/5 because of the unprofessional staff. They failed to actually schedule me for the consultation appointment (I returned later that day), they rescheduled my surgery time THREE times and even sent me to the wrong place - apparently they changed the original location without advising me. If not for them, my experience would have been perfect.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I went to 5 different surgeons for consults. I'm so glad I found DrBennett I instantly loved her and the staff. She is amazing and the results are terrific.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I have been to your office several times now. Each time I have seen Angie for facial procedures. She is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I also love to go to Angie because she treats me like a friend and not just another money making appointment.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I feel comfortable with Dr. Bennet's recommendations. She is reassuring as I was hesitant as to how to best proceed with my desires. And I have been very pleased with the results from both of my visits. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I love all of you! The staff is wonderful, and the Dr. is professional and easy to talk with. I will continue to have my services done here. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Della C. Bennett's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Colton, CA