Ratings for Dr. Donald I. Altman

Dr Altman is a skilled, and gifted surgeon with a deep compassion for the people he serves. His staff is courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. I simply cannot imagine ever working with anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have never been more pleased with a doctor! The best experience ever! Highly recommended!! Thank you Dr. Altman and staff!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Donald Altman is the most articulate perfectionist, he just performed my implant exchange 2 days ago and he did an absolutely amazinbg job. I highly recommend Dr. Donald Altman for any cosmetic procedure. I would trust him 100% because of his impeccable skill. I am so pleased with my result. My breast turned out better than the first time I had them done from another surgeon 20+ years ago.Extremely happy with my results. His Surgery Center is extremely clean and professional and staffed with excellent Nurses and Anthesiologist. My entire experience was terrific.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Dr. Donald I. Altman's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1978)