Ratings for Dr. Larry S. Nichter

Dr Nichter is very knowledgeable. Staff is sometime rushed and not responsive to questions.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

My facelift was a disappointment. When I complained to my husband, he replied " You didn't get a bad job, you just got a mediocre one". Only the cost was not mediocre that's for sure! I felt Dr. Nichter suffers from the "doctor is god" complex; rather high and mighty and not very caring or tolerant with his patients. Just before surgery I was talked into a "peei" around my mouth. He did not remove the peel in time and I still have a noticeable line around lower mouth where it is scarred and a lighter color and also a long line runs down the side of my jaw from the peel running and not being wiped off. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Nichter. Very disappointed in all respects. BTW, I had this down almost 10 years old - and still remember what happened every time I look in the mirror.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I had my breast lift/augmentation and saddlebag lipo done by Dr. Nichter at the end of April 2015. I had gone to two other consults and he was my third and final. No question he and his staff were the PS for me. I signed for the procedure that day. Not only their expertise/knowledge and positive ratings but their thoroughness and attentiveness as though I was already a patient during the consult is what really sealed the deal. I was given a task to give one or two photos of my ideal "wish breasts". Fast forward to today. They are exactly what I'd hoped for and I've never felt more beautiful. I've referred to him as an "artist". :) Seriously incredible. The healing process was what they had told me to be expected and the follow up appts were on-time and professional. All in all I would absolutely recommend Dr. Nichter to friends, family and anyone else considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I had a breast lift with implants surgery performed by Dr. Nichter at Pacific Center for Plastic surgery. Dr. Nichter and all his staff members were so caring and helpful. He was very knowledgeable and just a very kind person. Since I had not previously had any surgeries I was so scared but he and his staff were so reassuring. After my surgery the staff was so concerned each time I was in and they kept telling me" I promise you will be happy with the results" They were right I absolutely love the outcome of my surgery! I have my confidence back after breastfeeding 2 kids. Thank's to Dr. Nichter I me feel beautiful again!! I would definitely recommend Dr. Nichter .

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I had an eyelid surgery performed at Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery by Dr. Nichter. His skills and bedside manner are exceptional. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Nichter was excellent. He put me right at ease and answered any and all question I had about the procedure and the recovery. He made the process ease and it was so much better than what I had anticipated. His staff are amazing as well. I haven't had a bad interaction and don't dream of ever having one!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I found Dr. Nichter through a friend of mine that had an eye lift done by him and she had nothing but good things to say, and she was right because I immediately fell in love with the whole staff. After I had my daughter I went to Dr. Nichter and he did a breast lift and added a small implant. Needless to say I couldn't be happier with the results! Not only was I blown away with the results, but throughout my journey with him and his staff, I always felt I could call/text them at any time with questions and concerns. Debi and Stephanie exceeded my expectations with their customer service. Dr Nichter made me feel so much better about myself and I would recommend him to anyone thinking about plastic surgery! He has such a caring personality and definitely knows what he's doing! I can begin to thank you enough you have made me and my husband so happy ( ;

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Nichter always takes the time to listen to my concerns. Never feel rushed and he takes time to explain fully everything. His staff is super sweet and the office is just beautiful!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I was able to get in quickly and there was a lot of follow-up by the staff to make sure things were in place. The doctor answered all my questions and the results were great. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I contemplated Breast Augmentation surgery for about 10 years. I went to 2 previous consultations with two different Plastic Surgeons, and no one compared to Dr. Larry Nicther's professionalism and calm demeanor.After meeting Dr. Nicther,I was sold.Not only was Dr. Nicther so nice, but his staff are so caring and accommodating.They made sure all my questions and concerns were answered and addressed at the consultation.Everything went very smoothly. Long story short,I went from a 32A to a 32C. I chose the transaxillary approach. I also chose to go with silicone gel because they just felt so much more natural. And two and half months post op, I am doing great. I love my results and I would do it again in a heart beat. Dr. Nicther also gives you holistic meds to help with swelling and bruising. My swelling and bruising went away in a week and a half. I highly recommend Dr. Nicther. He is great at what he does and he will definitely give you exactly what you ask for.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Larry S. Nichter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Chambers of Commerce