Ratings for Dr. Karla Werninghaus

I would not trust Dr. Werninghaus with anyone in my family. Her lack of professionalism and knowledge is astounding. Very regretful that I saw her and can't take it back.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I had a bilateral mastectomy with free flap reconstruction by Dr. Werninghaus. She did an amazing job, I am so happy with the results. My nipples are tatooed on making 2 very natural looking breasts. Dr Werninghaus and her staff have always been available to me for any questions or issues that I have. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

It is quite obvious that one upset patient can vindictively express their displeasure, which almost overwhelms the 99% of other happy patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

This plastic surgeon gave me the worst breast reduction that any woman could ever receive in medical history! In fact, I wouldn't even call it a breast reduction; it was a 100 percent botched job that has been emotionally and physically devastating for me as a human being, woman, and a Kaiser patient! The horrible procedure that she called herself performing on my breasts turned out to be a medical disaster! Furthermore, what Dr. Karla Werninghaus performed on my breast is something so hideous that words cannot express what my breast look like after she performed this horrific breast reduction but portraits definitely can!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Karla Werninghaus's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1984)