Ratings for Dr. David G. Williamson

I had a breast augmentation done four weeks ago. I couldn't be any happier with my results and the amazing staff. I would highly recommend David Williamson. :)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I had a bilateral mastopexy 5 weeks ago after having thought / dreamed about it for years. I WISH I'd come to Dr. Williamson sooner!!! I cannot believe I waited to have this life altering procedure done. Going in I knew nothing, I thought what I wanted was simply a reduction. After a lengthy discussion with Dr. Williamson he explained why the mastopexy was a better option for me. He never seemed rushed and always had tons of time to answer my questions (which were plentiful.) He was incredibly patient and kind and really wonderful to deal with. His staff are amazing. During the lead up to the surgery I was nervous as I'd never had any type of medical procedure before but they were all so kind and reassuring. The day of the surgery was great, again I was nervous, but everyone was so kind and did their absolute best to put me at ease. The surgery went great and the follow up care was exceptional. I had no issued or complications whatsoever, but as I'm a bit of a nervous nelly I kept asking if I could come back in to get check out. They also booked me in really quickly and he was always happy to reassure me that everything was healing as it should be. My breasts look fantastic now, I don't think they were this nice even when I was a teenager! Dr. Williamson is AMAZING and I'll always be thankful for his wonderful work and great support through this whole experience. Just so so so so happy with my results and with the care given to me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I want to share my experience with my breast implants and the excellent work Dr. Williamson did for me. My initial implants had been in for over 25 years. Just recently after a strenuous exercise class I felt my right implant move around my side closer to my armpit. It was then I realized I had waited far too long between exams. I called Dr. Williamson's office, he confirmed my thoughts that my implants were ruptured and needed to be replaced. During the surgery it became apparent to Dr. Williamson that he had his work "cut out" for him. He even contemplated waiting a year before replacing the implant on the very damaged side. His decision was to complete the procedure with the one challenging surgery. I was very grateful to have been in such excellent hands. I love my new implants, the symmetry superb ! My advise to anyone who is living with an older version of implants call Dr. Williamson and get them checked out. It may save you from going through a difficult surgery like mine. Thank-you again Dr. Williamson and also a big thanks to your kind caring staff

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I had my double mastectomy in May of 2014 in Calgary Alberta. There was a lot of problems which required a second surgery the next day. Needless to say I was left with a lot of scar tissue. When I saw Dr Williamson in December of 2015 , he explained all the different options available to me. We decided on which one was the best and went forward from there. I got the call for my surgery date in April. I have had many surgeries, and can honestly say I had the best care ever from Dr Williamson and all his staff. My surgery was very intensive, as it took 7&1/2 hours. It was a tram flap procedure, and I couldn't be happier. I finally feel like I got "me" back. I can't say enough what a wonderful, talented surgeon he is. Thank you so very much! Don't hesitate to call his office!! Definitely worth 5 stars!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I am so pleased to have been referred to Dr David Williamson. . Dr. Williamson was very detailed in what procedures were possible given that I would require a Mastectomy with reconstructive surgery on the same day. I found Dr. Williamson easy to speak and ask question with, he took time to answer each of my questions and never attempted to rush me. My Surgery happened in October 2015. On the day of surgery Dr. Williamson came to the pre op room to talk with me and mark where he would be performing surgery. I was extremely nervous on the day of my surgery, Dr. Williamson's kind, knowledgeable, words put my mind at ease as I felt I was in very good hands. Dr. Williamson performed a Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforators (Artery/Viens) After my skin and nipple sparing mastectomy. The complete surgery took approximately 8 hours. I did spend four days in hospital but was up on my feet day three and home late in the day on day 4. I was relieved and pleased. I am now 5 months post op and I feel fantastic!! I look amazing . If you looked at both Breasts you would never know I had surgery on one. The reconstruction fatty tissue came from my lower abdomen so basically got a 2 for 1 deal. Breast reconstruction and a tummy tuck. I would recommend to any one requiring this type of surgery to put their faith in Dr. Williamson. A Big 5 Stars for Dr. David Williamson!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

My surgeon/patient relationship with Dr. David Williamson began in January 2015. I had recently been diagnosed with breast cancer, and opted for one surgery event for both a double mastectomy and breast reconstruction. Dr. David Williamson was the plastic surgeon referred to me for reconstruction, and I had my first consultation with him on January 29, 2015. He was thorough and clear in communicating reconstruction options. The appointment never felt hurried. He took time – all the time I needed to feel comfortable with the information, and I felt no pressure to make a decision then and there, regarding my choice. His consult dissipated all anxiety, and a day or two later, I decided to go with the TRAM Flap procedure (breast reconstruction using abdominal tissue). It was the best decision I could have made! My TRAM Flap surgery took place February 17, 2015, followed by nipple construction surgery on November 30, 2015. I am ELATED with the results. These new girls are better than the ones I was born with, and I literally feel like a new woman! Throughout my entire recovery, and with each follow-up consultation, Dr. David Williamson’s patient care has been superior. He is a highly skilled, attentive and caring surgeon. I highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery – of any kind. Doris Kletke

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

My family doctor recommended Dr. Williamson for a breast reduction. I am 3 weeks post op and could not be more pleased with the entire experience. His staff is helpful and pleasant to deal with. From booking my initial consultation through Lois, to Patrice answering my questions and giving me the information I needed. Dr. Williamson made me feel comfortable with my decision to have this surgery and took his time with me. On the day of surgery we talked about the size I would like to be and I put my trust in him and I was not dissapointed. I am thrilled with my new and improved breasts and feel better than I ever imagined . I went from a full F cup to a small C which is perfect for me. Not only is the neck and back pain gone but I feel much more confident about the way I look. My post op appointment went really well. Patrice is such a gem! Dr. Williamson was pleased with the result and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Williamson .

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Williamson is amazing! I had a mastopexy and breast augmentation in July and I couldn't be happier with my results. From my first consultation to my last follow up Dr. Williamson and his staff were always extremely helpful, kind, and considerate. I healed very quickly with minimal discomfort and the results are better than I could have ever expected. Highly recommend Dr. Williamson.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I had Dr. David Williamson for a corrective reconstructive post masteomy surgery., he accepted my case despite the level of difficulty and he took me on because he be.ieved he could help dissipate at least some of the pain I was in from a botched surgery ten years previous. He was concerned and caring and very professional. His staff are wonderful. Patrice is an angel. And though he's known as " God" around the hospital...he was very down to earth with me. I could not be happier with the results, and he was right, a lot of the pain has gone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

My experience with Dr. Williamson has given me a completely new sense of self confidence. I had a very tricky case, and couldn't be happier with the results. I went in to my first consultation with one breast that had not completely developed, leaving it at least one full cup size smaller than my other breast. I left the consultation, and called the next day to schedule my surgery. The surgery would be breast augmentation on the right side, and then a mastopexy on the left. This meant that tissue would be removed from the larger breast until it matched the smaller one, and then two implants of the same size would be put in. The surgery went very well. The pain post surgery was much less than I had anticipated. The first full month and a half after surgery required quite a bit of caution and listening to my body to make sure I wasn't pushing my limits too much too soon. Now, three months post op, I am extremely pleased with my results. The scarring (incisions were circles around the areolae to make the nipples the same size) is barely noticeable to me, and I have no pain whatsoever. I am now back to my regular routine with a completely renewed sense of self confidence.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015