My surgeon/patient relationship with Dr. David Williamson began in January 2015. I had recently been diagnosed with breast cancer, and opted for one surgery event for both a double mastectomy and breast reconstruction. Dr. David Williamson was the plastic surgeon referred to me for reconstruction, and I had my first consultation with him on January 29, 2015. He was thorough and clear in communicating reconstruction options. The appointment never felt hurried. He took time – all the time I needed to feel comfortable with the information, and I felt no pressure to make a decision then and there, regarding my choice. His consult dissipated all anxiety, and a day or two later, I decided to go with the TRAM Flap procedure (breast reconstruction using abdominal tissue). It was the best decision I could have made! My TRAM Flap surgery took place February 17, 2015, followed by nipple construction surgery on November 30, 2015. I am ELATED with the results. These new girls are better than the ones I was born with, and I literally feel like a new woman! Throughout my entire recovery, and with each follow-up consultation, Dr. David Williamson’s patient care has been superior. He is a highly skilled, attentive and caring surgeon. I highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery – of any kind. Doris Kletke

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

My family doctor recommended Dr. Williamson for a breast reduction. I am 3 weeks post op and could not be more pleased with the entire experience. His staff is helpful and pleasant to deal with. From booking my initial consultation through Lois, to Patrice answering my questions and giving me the information I needed. Dr. Williamson made me feel comfortable with my decision to have this surgery and took his time with me. On the day of surgery we talked about the size I would like to be and I put my trust in him and I was not dissapointed. I am thrilled with my new and improved breasts and feel better than I ever imagined . I went from a full F cup to a small C which is perfect for me. Not only is the neck and back pain gone but I feel much more confident about the way I look. My post op appointment went really well. Patrice is such a gem! Dr. Williamson was pleased with the result and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Williamson .

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Williamson is amazing! I had a mastopexy and breast augmentation in July and I couldn't be happier with my results. From my first consultation to my last follow up Dr. Williamson and his staff were always extremely helpful, kind, and considerate. I healed very quickly with minimal discomfort and the results are better than I could have ever expected. Highly recommend Dr. Williamson.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I had Dr. David Williamson for a corrective reconstructive post masteomy surgery., he accepted my case despite the level of difficulty and he took me on because he be.ieved he could help dissipate at least some of the pain I was in from a botched surgery ten years previous. He was concerned and caring and very professional. His staff are wonderful. Patrice is an angel. And though he's known as " God" around the hospital...he was very down to earth with me. I could not be happier with the results, and he was right, a lot of the pain has gone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

My experience with Dr. Williamson has given me a completely new sense of self confidence. I had a very tricky case, and couldn't be happier with the results. I went in to my first consultation with one breast that had not completely developed, leaving it at least one full cup size smaller than my other breast. I left the consultation, and called the next day to schedule my surgery. The surgery would be breast augmentation on the right side, and then a mastopexy on the left. This meant that tissue would be removed from the larger breast until it matched the smaller one, and then two implants of the same size would be put in. The surgery went very well. The pain post surgery was much less than I had anticipated. The first full month and a half after surgery required quite a bit of caution and listening to my body to make sure I wasn't pushing my limits too much too soon. Now, three months post op, I am extremely pleased with my results. The scarring (incisions were circles around the areolae to make the nipples the same size) is barely noticeable to me, and I have no pain whatsoever. I am now back to my regular routine with a completely renewed sense of self confidence.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

After years of contemplating a medial thigh lift with lipo I contacted Dr. David Williamson's office. It took me about a year to finally decide that I wanted to carry through with the surgery. I have no regrets whatsoever. Dr.Williamson and his staff were all very helpful and empathetic. It took almost 3 mos. to fully recover from the large surgery and I am so pleased with the results. No, my legs are not perfect now, but patients need to be accountable and realistic with results. I know that I can do some further strengthening to tone and when the time comes I look forward to seeing how my legs will transform even for now. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Williamson to anyone looking for plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

My first I traction with this Dr's staff was off putting and then my office visit with him was abrupt and I wasn't feeling very confident but on the day of surgery Dr Williamson was kind and reassuring and I was very pleased the the results of my breast reduction surgery.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I had a face lift after many years of saying I would NEVER do anything so invasive and going in I was very nervous. During my first consultation I was assured by the nurses and Dr. Williamson that this was pretty common place and I felt very confident when I left. I had several months to think this through even though I had a date booked. My pre-op appointment was very thorough will all my questions answered and of course many I had not even thought of. The day of surgery everything went as planned and on schedule. Pre -op and post op care was amazing. All follow up appointments went well; an infection was caught and dealt with quickly. I am still in recovery, just five weeks post but feel that I am progressing as outlined and perhaps even better than I expected. This has been a very positive experience; Dr. Williamson listened to my "wants " and I feel at this point we are well on our way to my anticipated outcome. The staff was so caring, professional and real; from reception, to nurses to OR staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Williamson and his clinic.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

This dr needs to learn how to be more sensitive and easier to talk to.. he doesnt seeem like he genuinally cares as much.. its aost like robodoc.. I think he did a good job on my breast reduction but the follow up was late and not clear and I ended up with an infection .. sure I am a smoker but knowing this should have probably given the clue to put me on an antibiotic. I was not checked until day 15 at this time I had already developed an infection.. which caused one of my nipples to sag.. I went to see him and asked him to stitch it back up or staple it.. so it would not heal deformed. He told me to wait and not to do anything. The thing is I knew it would turn out the way it did and now I have a sagged nipple.. which could have been fixed at the time with a fast stitch. I think thats rediculous and a lack of consideration. I am now foing back to be redone to lift that up and fix it.. but I will be seeing a different doctor. one with some more compassion.. so surgery no 2 I will get a different doctor due to this. also the drs that u have to pay for tell u .. to do certain things after surgery vitamin c ect. my girfriend had all that. I was not told any of that. My first followup was 15 days later.. most go in after 8. and could have caught the infection much sooner.. common sense so why not add a bit of attention to your patients after surgery.. or its get paid move on to the next.. I am not happy!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Willaimson is an awesome doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in having any type of cosmetic surgery. I have had 3 surgeries and have been more than happy with my results. I have had a breast reduction, tummy tuck and have just had a back lift. On each visit and surgery he has been sensitive to all my concerns and explained all procedures fully. He has helped me obtain my goals and has helped me feel better about myself. I am also very,happy with him and his staff.They are very caring and amazing people. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. David G. Williamson's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My surgeon/patient relationship with Dr. David Williamson began in January 2015. I had recently been diagnosed with breast cancer, and opted for one surgery eve..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family doctor recommended Dr. Williamson for a breast reduction. I am 3 weeks post op and could not be more pleased with the entire experience. His staff i..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Williamson is amazing! I had a mastopexy and breast augmentation in July and I couldn't be happier with my results. From my first consultation to my last fo..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr. David Williamson for a corrective reconstructive post masteomy surgery., he accepted my case despite the level of difficulty and he took me on becaus..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Williamson has given me a completely new sense of self confidence. I had a very tricky case, and couldn't be happier with the results. I ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years of contemplating a medial thigh lift with lipo I contacted Dr. David Williamson's office. It took me about a year to finally decide that I wanted to..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My first I traction with this Dr's staff was off putting and then my office visit with him was abrupt and I wasn't feeling very confident but on the day of surg..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a face lift after many years of saying I would NEVER do anything so invasive and going in I was very nervous. During my first consultation I was assure..."

November 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "David" to "David G."

September 16, 2013