Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Weibel

Amazing Doctor.. Dr. Weibel performed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome surgery on my right hand. What an amazing result! After five weeks, my scars were disappearing and I was able to use my right hand freely. Please, see my right hand results: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aajooubc9qa3g8p/AACdVwb5HuSOHjhL2G9EBB93a?dl=0 In my office visits, Dr. Weibel was very patient to me (and absolutely no rush at all). I'd highly recommend Dr. Weibel anytime. He is an amazing surgeon!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

After seeing a lump near my husband’s collar bone, a doctor came to the conclusion that it was a cyst, which can be removed, if wanted. However, with the lump being mobile, there was nothing to fear if stays put. After it started just generally irritating him and showing some growth, he decided to move forward with its removal. Two dermatologists opted to not take part due to the fact that it was rather close to all of the arteries in the neck and he was finally recommended to see Dr. Timothy Weibel. Being a plastic surgeon, it was definitely understood that he would have the wherewithal to successfully remove it. But, besides that, Weibel also took a great amount of due diligence in all preparatory steps gearing up for the out-patient surgery – he himself stating that he didn’t believe the cyst was, in fact, a cyst. Following his gut-feeling, he took care in requesting extra tests for the pathology report and it turns out that Weibel was right. That cyst was, instead, a lymph node increased to over 1-1/2 inches, suggesting metastatic cancer. With that, many tests followed, leading to the fact that my husband is diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma. With purely that diagnosis in mind, we are extremely blessed that Weibel was recommended, available, willing and followed that gut – because without him… well… we simply didn’t have the advocate that spiralled the immediate care that we needed. Speaking on the cosmetic side of things, the scar is incredible –– meaning, minimal and slight, if noticeable at all. More so though, Weibel also continues to demonstrate his personal investment in his patient through a handful of followups which are well beyond the typical scenario. He is a kind, patient and deliberate man who takes incredible pride in his handy work, as well he should. We could not recommend higher. Hell, we recommend with our lives.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr Weibel has done several cosmetic procedures for me over the years that I have known him. I have to say that the results are amazing. He is a highly skilled surgeon and uses the latest technology in his practice. He is honest and treats his patients with utmost care and respect . I highly recommend Dr Weibel to anyone that is considering cosmetic surgery . MD in San Jose

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Superior results with excellent safety..... the choice of professionals in the Medical field

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Seen Dr Timothy J, Weibel cosmetics surgery. Had a tummy tuck my results are amazing! He did such a great job! Took his time in answering all my questions. I would definitely see him again. Bless his heart number one fan!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I was diagnosed with a skin condition from years of suntanning on my leg above my shin and below my knee. I needed skin grafting from the groin area to put on my leg. I thought my days of shorts, skirts, or anything above my ankle would not be in my wardrobe in the future. But only after one month I could see such a great improvement by following Dr. Weibel and his staff's instructions. I never experienced any pain after the surgery and always found comfort knowing Dr. Weibel and his friendly staff were there to answer any questions. Just follow the doctor's orders and you will be fine!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I found Dr. Weibel to be very knowledgeable and up on the latest technology, all the while being very hospitable and welcoming. He explained the procedure to me in the office. On surgery day he checked in with me to ensure I was alright and it went wonderfully. I woke up and instantly could tell he fixed the problem. BAM! That easy! Or at least he made it seem that way,. I definatly recommend others to use Dr. Weibel. He will make you comfortable no matter what procedure your having. Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Kind, committed, and professional. I felt his knowledge was cutting edge and I was comfortable with the process and results. I would recommend Mr. Weibel highly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

He was highly recommended by an another physician. As expected he was very professional, artistic, kind and honest. I am very happy with the result and would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr. Timothy J. Weibel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Los Gatos, CA