Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Weibel

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Seen Dr Timothy J, Weibel cosmetics surgery. Had a tummy tuck my results are amazing! He did such a great job! Took his time in answering all my questions. I would definitely see him again. Bless his heart number one fan!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I was diagnosed with a skin condition from years of suntanning on my leg above my shin and below my knee. I needed skin grafting from the groin area to put on my leg. I thought my days of shorts, skirts, or anything above my ankle would not be in my wardrobe in the future. But only after one month I could see such a great improvement by following Dr. Weibel and his staff's instructions. I never experienced any pain after the surgery and always found comfort knowing Dr. Weibel and his friendly staff were there to answer any questions. Just follow the doctor's orders and you will be fine!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I found Dr. Weibel to be very knowledgeable and up on the latest technology, all the while being very hospitable and welcoming. He explained the procedure to me in the office. On surgery day he checked in with me to ensure I was alright and it went wonderfully. I woke up and instantly could tell he fixed the problem. BAM! That easy! Or at least he made it seem that way,. I definatly recommend others to use Dr. Weibel. He will make you comfortable no matter what procedure your having. Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Kind, committed, and professional. I felt his knowledge was cutting edge and I was comfortable with the process and results. I would recommend Mr. Weibel highly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

He was highly recommended by an another physician. As expected he was very professional, artistic, kind and honest. I am very happy with the result and would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Submitted November 10, 2013

From the moment you walk in to the office you are greeted with friendly front desk staff and nurses

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Weibel was great. I had a pinealectomy, fascia tightening, and minor hernia repair. The staff at the surgical clinic where kind and helpful to my family who where waiting during my procedure. I am so happy with Dr. Weibel's work. It looks great and it makes me feel better.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Weibel did breast augmentation surgery on me over 10 years ago and then 3 years ago I had a rummy tuck. Both were amazing results and exactly what I was looking for. He is a great and skilled surgeon and I would highly recommend him. You will be in good hands!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Timothy J. Weibel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superior results with excellent safety..... the choice of professionals in the Medical field"

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seen Dr Timothy J, Weibel cosmetics surgery. Had a tummy tuck my results are amazing! He did such a great job! Took his time in answering all my questions. I wo..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with a skin condition from years of suntanning on my leg above my shin and below my knee. I needed skin grafting from the groin area to put on m..."

February 6, 2015
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

April 16, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Orthopedic Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

July 23, 2012