Ratings for Dr. M Lebl

Dr Lebl is a very kind and caring doctor. I appreciate his knowledge and his willingness to reach out to specialists when he feels it is important. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

This is the best family physician I have ever have

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Lebl is the family doctor for our family for the last 15 years. He is kind, caring and treats you with respect. His staff are hit or miss but that doesn't reflect on my opinion of him as a doctor. It can be hard to get an appointment urgently with him but you can always see him in the clinic if you're pressed.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I was lucky enough to have Dr. Lebl take me on as a patient after my previous G.P. made a career move. I have been his patient for many years and through several different medical issues. I can say without reservation that he is a fantastic doctor. He is attentive, courteous, professional, informative and works very hard to have the best outcome for his patients. I too find the person who questions if he is racist to be very shocking and certainly uncalled for. Is that the first or only explanation you reach for whenever you are not satisfied? Dr. Lebl is compassionate and even treats another member of my family who has also been very satisfied with him over many years.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Lebl is awesome. I'm East Indian and been a patient of Dr. Lebl for the last 10 years. I am shocked that someone could say that Dr. lebl is racist. He has always treated me with respect. The fact that he takes his time to listen to your needs, is probably the reason he falls behind. He is very caring, and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Lebl for great being a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Lebl is an amazing doctor, I have him as a GP and maternity doctor. He has always been very helpful and considerate of every concern I have had. He does more times than not run late, but I know that a good part of it is to him doing a quick round at the hospital to check in on his patients there before coming to the practice. The only negative I have had is the receptionists that he has there, they are always very rude and you can here them taking personal calls while at the front desk. Recently I was waiting for them to call my name to go into a room, it was all ready 10 min past my appointment time and in comes a lady that starts chatting with the receptionist and while doing that mentions that shes actually late for her appointment. So being on the good side of the receptionists they scooted her in a head of me, now bumping my appointment time. After everthing was said and done it had taken me an hr to get in and out!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Lebl is the best, I met him at the Mat clinic and he offered to become my family doctor as I was not satisfied with my doctor at the time, I have since moved away and still make the trip in to see him, my kids love him and takes the time to make sure they are comfortable with him. He's has a great sense of humour, he is very knowledgable, and takes him time to make sure everything is covered. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr Lebl wasn't taking new patients when we met him, but he took my baby because he wanted to make sure we got follow up treatment. Since then he's taken on my whole family and we all really like him. Sometimes he seems in a hurry and I'm sure he's way too busy, but if I go in and tell him the things I need resolved, he doesn't rush out before we're done. We are very happy with him. I used to be scared to call because of his receptionist but I haven't seen her there lately. She made me feel horrible but I think she might have left.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

I saw Dr. Lebl in the Mat clinic in PAH when I was in heavy active labor. Due to the fact that my pelvis had separated during pregnancy, the anaesthetist recommended that I have a c-section. Dr. Lebl was NOT happy that the anaesthetist had gone over his head and told me it was my choice. I went ahead with the c-section and from the time Dr. Lebl walked into the O.R. to the time he left, he didn't say ONE word to me. He talked about is social life with the OBGYN. Nor did he tell me what gender my child was, show me my child over the curtain. Did not say goodbye or congrats, not that I was expecting that at that point. He also did not follow up with me later that day. When i followed up at the clinic with another doc, I told her I was upset about what had happened. Her response was "Ohhhh...that was you!?!"...so I guess I was some juicy gossip on the Mat ward as well. I will not return to PAH for my next child because of my horrible birthing experience.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010