Ratings for Dr. Giliel Stefan Kryger

Don't let them touch your face! We have been with a surgeon in Beverly Hills for over a year to correct the damage that these brothers caused.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Doctors Gil and Zol Kryger performed a breast reduction surgery for me. Both doctors and especially the anesthesiologist whose name I can't remember and the nurse (Karen) were all wonderful. Not only were they extremely helpful before and during the procedure, but after we got home the day of surgery Karen called first just to find out how I was, and a few hours later the anesthesiologist called for the same reason. The office was closed when the second call was made. That really goes to show how much these people care about their patients! I absolutely recommend these doctors and their practice to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I was referred to them by several people. From the beginning and through the end I was treated so wonderful by the entire staff. Dr. Gil thoroughly explained what he would be doing and what to expect, and was never rushed. The doctors did an amazing job on my surgery. Jen the Patient Care Cordinator was so wonderful and helped with insurance approval...she is such an asset to the office. I could not be more please with my outcome and I am so happy that I went with Dr. Zol and Gil Kryger for my surgery. They're skills are on the cutting edge and are highly skilled at reconstruction/plastic surgery. They are the BEST in their field. I would definitely go back for any future procedure.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

I had both he and his brother for hand surgery to repair a severed nerve. They both were incredible. It was more or less emergency surgery and they were flexible to allow me to still make a planned trip. Very caring and knowledgeable. I never want to go through the accident I had, but if I had to...I would go to Dr. Kryger again in a second!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

compassionate and smart, great bedside manner and most importnat--my nose and eyelids look amazing!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

incredible plastic surgeon. no longer at Stanford, now he works in Thousand Oaks. he reshaped my nose and it looks great and I can breathe!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Giliel Stefan Kryger's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Van Nuys, CA