Ratings for Dr. Jay Calvert

Dr Jay Calvert seems to have a great name in Dubai. 2 of my close friends had a rhinoplasty. One of them had a revision rhinoplasty with rib cartilage and fascia . So far she is really happy. Its still swollen as it has been just 3 weeks but we can definitely see how great the result is.... My other friend had a Rhinoplasty 8 weeks ago. Dr Calvert removed her hump and straightened her septum. Now,i am thinking to get my nose fixed with Dr Calvert as he seems to be a great surgeon!! I will keep you updated....

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Jay Calvert MD is in my opinion the top revision Rhinoplasty surgeon, and he is truly one of the kindest Dr.'s I have ever consulted. He is very special and extremely compassionate. I've seen many of his patient's results, and all I can say is that I initially went to his office for a spa treatment, and after seeing the fabulous results of his surgical skills. I switched my choice of surgeons over to him. He is probably one of the most honest physicians.

Submitted November 22, 2014

Genius! Genius! Genius! 3 words to describe Dr. Jay Calvert! I was pretty impressed of his youtube surgery videos were he fixed noses but what was more important for me to talk with his former patients who already had surgery with Dr Calvert, so i could have my own REAL opinion. So i met with 3 different former patients who had nose revisions and they all looked great. They told me how everything works and 2 of them went to the oxygen chamber to heal faster. If you want real opinions, always meet with former patients because cant trust just the internet. Anyway, he fixed my nose with ear cartilage and also straighten my septum. My breathing is good too!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr calvert is skilled and compassionate. He will exceed your expectations in every way. His results speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

When i was looking for a good doctor i asked my insurance to give me a few names. Doctors which have a good reputation and who already have a well known name. One of the recommendations was Dr. Jay Calvert in newport beach. 3 consultations with him convinced me that he will be my Revision Rhinoplasty surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

My Rhinoplasty was a success. I had my hump shaved down and my doctor used facsia to smooth out my bridge. My breathing was very bad so he he also fixed my turbulences. I can breathe very well now and finally my hump is gone. By the way, thanks to everyone at the Roxbury clinic in Beverly Hills.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Calvert is THE BEST doctor out there! If your like me and you like to do all your research to find the best doctor, well look no further because it's Dr. Calvert. He did skin graft surgery for my uncle, he had a horrible burn accident and he was so happy with the results! It help him gain his confidence back after having third degree burns on both of his hands and forearms. After that my brother had rhinoplasty with Dr. Calvert and he did such a great job his nose looks perfect! so Finally I got the courage do get rhinoplasty and there was no other doctor I trusted more then Dr. Calvert. My nose was not an easy nose to work with, he fix my breathing as well as the appearance and it's looks AMAZING honestly I get so many compliments! I am so thankful for Dr. Calvert he is honest, caring, attentive and most of all so knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr Calvert is the most caring thoughtful doctor I have seen. He listened to all my concerns and his staff made me feel completely at ease. -Is this testimonial fake? Read about my accident and ull see that it is real. Although Dr. Calvert did not save my life in the ER, he listened to and understood all my feelings, because of him I was able to get back the life I had. http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2000/jan/03/highway-angels-instrumental-in-saving-pair/

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Professional, smart, knowledgeable, kind, excellent- results Doctor. Dr. Calvert made my crooked nose look great and absolutely natural: after spending most of my life with a crooked nose and experiencing difficulty in breathing I went to Dr. Calvert for evaluation. His staff is extremely professional, friendly and made me feel welcomed and genuinely cared for right away. Dr. Calvert really likes what he does and it shows through his work. He is a talented doctor who cares about his patients and the people who work for him. My nose surgery went great and Dr. Calvert and his staff followed up with me after the surgery regularly to ensure I was healing ok and doing well. 10 months after the surgery my nose looks natural, cute and I am very happy with the result. If I need any type of plastic surgery in the future, I would not think twice-I am definitely going back to Dr. Calvert. I recommend him highly as an exceptional plastic surgeon in So Cal and in the US.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Jay Calvert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1994)

Ameritas