Ratings for Dr. Andrew Barnett

I was offered $25 to write a fake review for Dr. Barnett. They sent me a paragraph to cut and paste onto Yelp. This man has no moral compass. He can't be trusted.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Good with the eyes but be careful. When I initially went in about my eyes, Dr. Barnett quickly focused on my chin and did something different there - took out way too much fat and now I look 30 years older from the chin down - real bad turkey neck. I see it every time I look in the mirror - makes me VERY self conscious. Be careful to tell Dr. Barnett the day before the procedure if you do not wish any students to be involved in the operation (not even to observe!). What he did with me was ask me on the morning of the procedure, after I was already doped up and too out of it... Sometimes I have to wonder if the Asian student was the one who removed too much fat from my neck... I'll never know... Now I have to save up another $10,000 to get this fixed :(

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I found Dr. Barnett to be very demeaning; condescending and arrogant. I work in medicine myself, yet he was belittling and insulting to my intelligence. He also wouldn't do a breast lift without augmentation. I read a review of a woman who had an A cup and wanted a B cup, but ended up with a D cup. It seems that he feels that size B cup breasts are too small (mine are a B) and he imposes his aesthetic criteria on the patient. I have had 2 other consults and neither of the other doctors thought I needed augmentation at all.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

As a fellow doctor, he is one of the most knowledgeable surgeons I know. I have even had him operate on my wife, as well as my Aunt. My Aunt, Mrs. Muff had a terrific forehead lift that changed her forever....back in 1985. I still have her photos and should post them here. There are few people with Dr. Barnetts insight and experience. When I'm ready, I'll give him a call. Meticulous attention to detail.........

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Best surgeon with a great personality. Honest, caring, and very helpful. I'm very happy with his work. I would of have more work done, but unlike others doc, he advices me to wait till needed. OK! May be he's not a good business man, but surely a good doctor and I am glad he my doc.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Love Dr. Barnett, he's the kind of OCD surgeon that you want for cosmetic surgery. His patient consultant left me wanting for someone who knew what they were doing. You want full competency when you are dealing with this kind of invasive surgery that can alter your appearance forever. She made a mistake telling me that a portion of the surgery was included and it wasn't. It came down to finding another chunk of cash literally the night before, which I couldn't, and I now regret not having had this part done which would have saved money in the long run. But he is great!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

I don't think you could find a doc that has both excellent

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Andrew Barnett's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1979)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan