Ratings for Dr. Katrin C. Weichold

Dr weichold was wonderful and patient. She delivered my first child and spent the entire time in the delivery room with me. This after the exemplary and patient care she offered to me beforehand. My labor was long and my delivery not easy, but she did what was in me and my babies best interest to deliver my daughter naturally and avoided an unnecessary c section. I am forever grateful for her for this.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor. She seems very disengaged and you feel like you are bothering her when you ask questions. I left her office in tears, which has never happen to me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Weichold is the absolute best OB/GYN in the area. She is caring, compassionate, and will go the extra mile to ensure she is meeting patient needs. Since she left the Fairfax, VA office, I have not been able to find a doctor that is willing to resolve the issues I am dealing with. Dr. Weichold is the absolute best!!! Now that her skills and character are not so common among many other OB/GYNs in the area, I am willing to drive to see her in Silver Spring (about an hour commute).

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I just had my first baby recently & Dr. Weichold was great throughout my entire pregnancy. She was calming, thoughtful and helped me get thru all the different stages. She was even on-call for the delivery and brought my little baby girl into this world. I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I'm really glad I went to Dr. Weichold. She's a very calm and caring doctor and I never felt like she was just trying to get me in and out which was why I never went back to my first gynecologist.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Very friendly, professional. Ditto for her staff. Both my daughter and I went there as first-time patients.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Weichold is wonderful. She has saved my life twice since I started seeing her 4 years ago. She is now taking care of my pregnancy. I drive an hour and a half just so I can have her care for me and my baby. She is the most wonderful doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr.Weichold is wonderful. She helped me through a m/c and was helpful, compassionate, and knowledgeable. She called me the next day to make sure I was OK. Afterwards, she planned a thorough work up and offered all possible solutions for helping a successful next pregnancy. Unfortunatly, I had to change insurance and can longer see her. So sad! Her staff is also so amazing and kind. The professionalism, cleaniless, and friendliness of the office environment is apparent.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

I love DR Weichold. I had a great expetience with her during my first pregnancy. But unfortunately I don't know where she is practicing now. Does anybody know in which practice she is now?

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr Weichold took care of me in a miscarriage. It was traumatic for me but the doctor made me pass through it with compassion and poise. I love her

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008