Ratings for Dr. Wally Hosn

Dr. Hosn is by far the best doctor for any cosmetic procedure who truly listens to your wants and makes it happen! I'm so happy I've used him for my "make-overs" the last couple of years. He also has the best staff ever... so helpful and pleasant! Just GREAT all around!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I can't begin to say enough about Dr. Hosn because people like him are so hard to come by. Now top on the fact that he is one of the finest plastic surgeons I believe in the world with an above and beyond bedside manner and you have yourself a a true gift. I've never in my life met anyone so kind, thorough, smart and on top of things. He will spend as much time as you need personally and he never, ever makes you feel hurried, unimportant or that your questions are silly. He does all the work for you and makes the procedure plan before, during and afterwards so very clear. He not only gave me the most beautiful results surgical wise, but he also took on a very complicated case and I believe without his expertise my results could have had consequences. His entire office are like family to me and I've never experienced such a pleasant environment surrounded with such amazing people and I've had my fair share of doctor visits. Dr. Hosn doesn't know this yet, but the ways in which he's changed my life stretch so far beyond what he did for my amazing new looking body. I will forever hold him as an angel of mine.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr Hosn did my tummy tuck several years ago and the results were GREAT! Since then he has given me botox and some fillers over the years. He is knowlegable and very ethical with a fabulous staff!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Hosn is by far one of the best doctors I've visited. He has great bedside manners. Best of all, in addition to being a talented doctor, he is an artist who cares. His staff is extremely pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Performed lip augmentation with fine results. Dr. Hosn spent a great deal of time evaluating my specific needs and determining the best approach. He also has a great staff!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr. Wally Hosn's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Luis Obispo, CA