Ratings for Dr. Michel Beaulieu

Excellent doctor. Always caring and willing to listen to you. My parents went to him until they passed away and they would of never changed doctors. He is very punctual. knowledgeable and can always fix your problem. A+

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Very efficient doctor who is willing to take the time to listen to his patients and explain/justify his diagnosis/treatment. If you treat him with respect, he will do the same.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Experience courtoisie et efficacite durant 10 annees Bravo Dr B

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

DR Beaulieu is very effective and down to earth . He is very knowledgeable and teaches Ottawa u for years. He takes time to listen to you ,very compassionate. I give him a A+

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Medecin très expérimenté. Trouve le problème rapidement et explique très bien . Un phénomène Et avec le sourire. Que je suis chanceuse

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

DR Beaulieu is Excellent he takes care of my whole family and he is very compassionate of our situation, if where in pain or sick he will do anything to make sure we get well, his referrals are always excellent, the man he refereed me to keep track of my pregnancy was amazing DR Marleau. The receptionist at Dr Beaulieu's office are good helpful and kind sometimes a bit cold but we all have our bad days, sometimes the referrals take a while to get sent out, I'm disappointed in that aspect, and the pharmacy there 5 out of 5 he is amazing would never go back to shoppers now, his prices much lower and he know's his stuff he answer's my question's without hesitation every time.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Staff: Efficient but not so personable with clientele so much that they don't manage the stress that inadvertently happens in the busy Asclepios Medical Clinic. Punctuality: Dr. Beaulieu runs behind on the odd occasion, but not drastically so. I would rate both Dr. Beaulieu and the staff as "fair" where helpfulness is concerned. Dr. Beaulieu is certainly knowledgeable in his field of study. That said, it has been my experience for him to blatantly reject the professional opinion of another doctor who himself specializes in psychotherapy so not only was that unprofessional but it did not sit well with me who was stuck in the middle. Hence, pursuant to the process of diagnosis and medical treatment for mental illness, I came up on top if only because that other specialist did not waiver and maintained his position throughout. Is he nearing retirement? I think so…

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

je ne le changerais pas pour aucun autre , pcq c est lui un vrai md, comme Dr Willby

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

He is a great doctor. although the location is a bit remote. and the front staff are a bit cold with peoples. the onsite drugstore has been great, a bit overpriced. Dr. Beaulieu as always been great with me, I would not change doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

He seems disinterested and when you suggest something he will look at you like I dont know, he can be sarcastic at times he does not like to be bothered in general you dont feel he has your best interest at heart he is just biding his time till retirement, try and find a new doctor today, they have us over a barrel.

Submitted February 12, 2013